Everything posted by Gxmwp
- The Keyhole in the Secret Place and KH3.
-
French commercial for Kingdom Hearts manga released
Why can't We get commercials D=
-
Kingdom Hearts: Where it all Began
I remember being 3-4 watching my older sisters playing kh1 while hiding under the cover http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png then 7 years later I decided to try it and now I have all the games *_*
-
Deep Freeze?
Disko inferno!
- Maleficent's Role in Kingdom Hearts III
- Kingdom Hearts 3 enemies
- Maleficent's Role in Kingdom Hearts III
-
Kingdom Hearts 3 enemies
Nomura must put alot of thought into the enemy's of KH so I was trying to think up monsters for KH3. One thing I noticed is that all of them sort of represent things that humans have. Let me list them(we all know most of them) Heartless=the heart/a evil heart Nobodys=the body/an empty shell Unverse=Emotion/the soul( I think) Bug blocks= an infection Dreameaters/Nightmares=dreams/the mind since I'm not exactly creative and can't think of anything, I was wondering what you guys thought?
-
The Unpopular Opinions Thread
People should stop making arranged marriages for their kids
- B Geta H kei
-
Anime/Manga Skill/Ability/Tool
Alchemy. Even tho it's limited I think it's cool and would be interesting to research
-
What anime/manga series' did you grow up with?
Yugioh and inuyasha
-
Does any particular episode of a show or part of a movie always make you emotional?
The last 3 episodes of fullmetal alchemist brotherhood Maybe even the last ep of the first series...
-
2 Questions ** May contain Spoilers**
Sora has a horrible memory. How do you forget letting someone into your heart!?
-
*Major Spoilers* Should all the KH carecters combine for one KH game?
Dissidia was suppose to be a kh game
-
color of the next kh game
Weren't the main colours for kingdom hearts 1 and 2 blue and grey/black?
-
How come kingdom hearts 3d demo is being hated so much? O_O
I don't get why he didn't do a bit of research after if he didn't get it. My first kh game was kh 2 and when I was done it I looked up basicly everything(),replayed it and then got the other games(when they came out)
-
KH3D disappointed by worlds?
Riku-service would of been nice QAQ
-
Can you refight old bosses in kh 3d: ddd?
they're not optional bosses so you can't go back and fight them like the data battles
-
Link portal in KH3D demo
Gxmwp replied to Elijah Gravenhorst's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Erm, whats a link portal and what about the final fantasy characters???
-
These kids are horrible.....
I'm always bord at my school cause there's no variety of kids, but at least they're not like thi
- Terrible Grad 'Prank'
- Final Fantasy XIII is one of the worst games ever made.
- Final Fantasy XIII is one of the worst games ever made.
-
Problem with DDD's demo limit?
So when it goes back to the tittle screen thats not a use? Cause if it's not then I'll plug my ds into the wall and never turn it off I only played the demo 2 times because I wasn't sure