Everything posted by KeybladeNitemare
-
KeybladeNitemare's status update
I was talking to one of my middle school friendsand she reminded me of something funn in Xenmas' name we used to say. Xemnas can be moved aroud to spell Man Sex.
-
With who did you start?
KeybladeNitemare replied to KH4Real's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixVen, Terra then Aqua. Im all about my characters speed boing optimized
-
This Girl
taake a chance and see where it takes you guy
-
Theory on the 7 lights
KeybladeNitemare replied to Oniaku's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Alright now its all clear to me,
-
Theory on the 7 lights
KeybladeNitemare replied to Oniaku's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Really? Because Riku got it from Terra and so on, but Sora wasn't Touched by either of them unless you count Aqua but she onlu sensed it in Riku. Thats pretty much all I think on it.
-
Theory on the 7 lights
KeybladeNitemare replied to Oniaku's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)But Isn't Sora a Keyblade Weilder because of Ven's Heart being with him?
-
Sonic 2006
I dont remember much of the game all I remember was doing the last 15% of the game co-op with my cousin and dieing constantly in an underground chamber filled with moving sand. I still don't understand who Mephiles was, but I thought his name was cute when I heard it.
-
Games / Dream Drop Distance
KeybladeNitemare replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Julias was alot easier than I thought. I still dont like it whe he gets his electro fists.
- KeybladeNitemare's status update
-
way to remove dream eaters from party ?
I got scared I lost my Sudo Neku and King Kyroo
-
way to remove dream eaters from party ?
Oh, crap yes! Thanks I forgot about my Link Portals. I thought I let them get killed off.
-
way to remove dream eaters from party ?
Is there a reason why some of my Dream Eaters icons are greyed out? They never got knocked out, please help.
-
KeybladeNitemare's status update
Yes! College classes are starting this Monday! I'm so psyched for this semester.
-
Help setting up my Dream Eaters.
Question, 5 of my Spirits are unavailable they didn't die. The icon for them are greyed out, any answers, tips, or thoughts are appreciated.
-
Have you already finished KH3D?
KeybladeNitemare replied to Lu Xun's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I would've finished it sooer but both my L and R buttons stopped responding so I had to send it in. Well worth the wait I say
-
One thing you would want
Pokemon to be real. Pokemon means leaviong home at a young age and no school.
-
Went fishing today, I reeled in a Rainbow Trout. As soon as it got to land the line snapped, so I...
I still have a few more days of fishing, this time Ill be prepared for anything. Can you say bug zapper?
-
KeybladeNitemare's status update
Went fishing today, I reeled in a Rainbow Trout. As soon as it got to land the line snapped, so I had to jump in and fish the little bastard out.
-
Skyward Swords dungeons are absolutely MASSIVE.
Im doing that thing on Hero Mode
- KeybladeNitemare's status update
-
Know any good funny books?
Jack Handeys Deep Thoughts?
-
If you're a 90's kid...
Vaguely remember but it was a good show
-
KeybladeNitemare's status update
Just met one of my old friends. . . She acts like a total swinger.
-
Pokemon darkness rises in jhoto
Name:Kiba Ginta Age:16 Appearance:Chaarcoal Colored Hoodie, deep blue pants, Black and white shoes, and White T-shirt. Gender:Male Bio:Kiba wants to be the strongest without actually having to prove his strength with how many Gym Badges hes earned. . . One Badge. Pokemon: Charmander, Growlithe, Pidgeotto, Mightyena.
-
DISSIDIA: CAPCOM.
In Off The Record he's a psychopath, I'm taking it from there