Everything posted by NO_HEART_XIII
-
SO I HEARD YOU DISLIKE KEYBLADES
Is that heaven?
-
Re-writing the Star Wars prequels
Cool. Best of luck.
-
Re-writing the Star Wars prequels
Do Darth Maul some justice.
-
Sora...What Happened?!
Well, he slept for a year. He's also been neglecting his education, so he can save the world.
-
does anyone else want KH avatar icons on PSN
Yeah, but they seem to think we want generic avatars that have next to nothing to do with games.
- We can't wait any longer for this release
- What is your favorite enemy type in the Kingdom Hearts series?
-
haha, I think I'm trying too hard.
There should be a KH dating site, y'know?
-
Kingdom Hearts II is now 10 years old
They grow up so fast.
- In Kingdom Hearts 3, if they were to allow you to play as more than just Sora, who would you want as a playable character?
- Disney Designated Nobodies
-
Am I the only person who'd love to see how the kingdom shader would work with a POTC movie sequel?
Way to be optimistic about it. I don't think Never land is relevant anymore. POTC definitely has more potential to explore.
-
Am I the only person who'd love to see how the kingdom shader would work with a POTC movie sequel?
There is a pirate ship ride attraction flow ride, so it's definitely possible.
- Skyrim Organization XIII mod pack
- Pick one character who you can't wait to see again in Kingdom Hearts III
-
Someone get me started on the Star Wars series
The Darkside. Also, the Clone Wars is pretty good.
- Pick one character who you can't wait to see again in Kingdom Hearts III
-
When will the next world reveal be?
I wish they wouldn't announce worlds.
-
Am I wrong for this? Am I exaggerating?
I loved psasbr as well. The story mode was pretty lame, but the multiplayer was very fun. I still play it from time to time. I hope they make a sequel someday.
- Who is your favorite KH2 or KH series character?
- What is the best thing to do while listening to "Dearly Beloved"?
-
Wow Is This For Real? XD
It's a pretty good system.
- How did you come up with your username?
-
3D Modelling - Keyblade for Xigbar 'Freischutz'
Why do you think he let Xehanort make him a vessel? He wants a keyblade.
-
1 + 2 + 3 + 1.5 + 2.5 + 2.8 + 0.2 = THIRTEEN.
That's why darkness will prevail.