Everything posted by RikuLove416
-
Holiday Plans? :D
I'm Not Doing Anything For ThanksGiving Since They Don't Have It Here For Xmas I Might Go To Disney Land Paris And For New Years Imma Just Party Till The Next Day Lol
- Does my hair look decent? I want to make sure it looks fine before the photo shoot. http://i50.ti...
-
I... I HAVE FINALLY FOUND COURAGE.
Can I Have Some It ? Lol
-
What you'd do if the world would really end in 2012?
If The World Really Would End 21/12/2012 I Would Finally Get Courage To Tell A Guy I Love Him Hang Out With With My Bff EveryDay Eat Tons Of Junk Food Buy Everything Iv Ever Wanted Do Anything I Wanted And A Day Before The World Ends I Would Party All Night Get Drunk Make Out With Hot Guys Then Die Lol
- So hatok
-
Having a rave party either way and no mod can stop me
.........I Don't Know How I Feel About This Last One Lol
-
Just saw Sinister. Scariest sh*t I've ever seen.
Really? Me and my dad fell asleep it wasn't even interesting to me
-
"Will you eat the hotpocket with me at least?" ".................I will eat the hotpocket with you."
Now I Want A HotPokeket But They Don't Have Them Here :'(
-
I had my first boy kiss yesterday..o.o
Awwwwwwwwww
- No.
-
It took too long it took too long it took too long for you to call back
Except for the fact it was my birthday my stupid birth day
-
anything to draw tonight??
Riku Chillin On A RainBow Eatin A PopTart lol
-
soo many sparkles!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*
-
Cleverbot...is having a threesome while talking to me wtf.
o_O
-
I feel like theres a person behind me...
.....Its Me....
-
For Genn: Paopu Star Power, Make-Up?
This.....Is.......Awesome.......
-
My profile sucks.......this halloween sucks...
I Think Your Profile Is Cool
-
You Know You're Canadian When…
Yup I'm definitely 100% Canadian Lol You Know What's Sad Though They Don't Have Kraft Dinner Or Poutines In England :'(
-
The Evolution of Canada
Ya I Was Born There And Lived There Almost All life
-
The Evolution of Canada
*sigh* Ah Canada How I Miss Your Awesomeness lol
- Do you like to use Facebook?
-
Nugget biscuit nugget in a biscuit, nugget biscuit nugget in a biscuit~♪
DIP IT ALL IN MASH POTATOS
-
Hey Everyone! Lee is Back!
WELCOME BACKKKKKKKKK
-
For the love of God, someone do SOMETHING.
〈( ^.^)ノ ┌(★o☆)┘ └(★o★)┐ ♪(┌・。・)┌
- Have you ever played a video game with your parents?