Everything posted by Light Guardian
- Do you think you usually do your best when you want something?
-
I haven't been on here for 5 moths O.O
take your time
- nsa
- What if...
-
who is your favorite youtuber?
Vsauce. he does alot of work for his videos. and they turn out awesome
-
KH in 5 Words.
Light Light Light Light Light
- Besides KH13, what is the thing you do the most when you're using the internet?
-
Xehanort's skin color.
Haha, its funny reading your comments guys. Even though the topic is weird, i mean like, seriously? skin colour??? I hope you arent being races 0_0
- Hello world of kh13!
-
Goooooooooodmorning, KH13!
its still midnight here
- I firetruckin' love eevee XD
-
Oral Sex leads to new Neck and Head Cancer
Why is every one interested in this topic? i dont really believe in it anyway
- Your story of joining kh13
-
Sora96's Story
hmmm... i red most of it, esp chapter 6. its kinda sad man. i feel sorry for you http://images.wikia.com/kingdomhearts/images/f/fe/Sora_Talk_Sprite_(Sad)_KHREC.png
- Your story of joining kh13
- How's everyone doing.
- Light Guardian's comment on NexusOmega's profile
- Hello world of kh13!
-
This sums up KH Fans
Mind your own business o_o
-
This sums up KH Fans
Exactly
-
http://imgur.com/74iX19g
Yes they are
- Is the KH series still your favorite series of games?
-
Sora's 2 Keyblade Ability
I did
- KH3 storyline split in 4 parts
-
Sora's 2 Keyblade Ability
Ummm... who asked about that?