Everything posted by aaronarrgh
-
Kingdom Hearts 3 Scenario Theory. (DDD Spoilers)
Can someone elaborate what that specifically means (the highlighted part)?
-
Least favourite disney character in your party
I want Sleeping Beauty/Snow White/Cinderella as a party member in future KH games. :wub: Maybe that's just me; I hope I'm not alone on that.
-
Least favourite disney character in your party
Least Favorite: Aladdin Favorite: Ariel (I wish we were able to fight in Atlantica in KH2)
-
Kingdom Hearts 3 Scenario Theory. (DDD Spoilers)
I was thinking the same thing. I find it hard to believe and unconvincing that the nobody would be more skilled than the actual somebody.
- Pokémon X and Y - General Discussion
-
Post weird stuff you find when you google kh13
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=kh13&start=898&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&tbo=d&biw=1280&bih=612&tbm=isch&tbnid=1YqM0Z_jCAHPuM:&imgrefurl=http://kh13.com/forum/topic/45251-kh13-was-a-peaceful-website/&docid=jdWPmphfKEOzUM&imgurl=http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kwhu7uuXJN1qa6yd9o1_500.jpg&w=500&h=326&ei=OWH5UJfPF4uO0QHvpIHACw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=682&vpy=24&dur=424&hovh=181&hovw=278&tx=104&ty=109&sig=109406489305904110383&page=33&tbnh=153&tbnw=213&ndsp=28&ved=1t:429,r:10,s:900,i:34 I found that.
- Do you enjoy your school/college?
- Three more games until Kingdom Hearts III
-
Sora's Intelligence
Can someone show me a video when Sora realizes that Xehanort is the villain?
-
I'm leaving the site and the KH series! - Again... (Maybe...)
Good riddance.
- Possible endings to KH3
-
Pokémon
Hater alert.
- Possible endings to KH3
-
Favorite World?
Atlantica.
- Keyblade Graveyard in KH3
-
What are you listening to?
Queen Beyoncé. The instrumental to this song is absolutely amazing.
-
Was Sora half as powerful at the end of KH1 and CoM?
Nope. Ven is the reason Sora can dual wield. Sora has his own keyblade.
-
If you could live on a KH world...
Disney Castle.
-
Was Sora half as powerful at the end of KH1 and CoM?
So, when Diz said Roxas holds half of Sora's power within him, did that mean Sora was half as powerful during the end of KH1/CoM? If Roxas were to become his own person, would Sora lose half of his powers?
- KH3 going to be on Wii U?
- KH3 going to be on Wii U?
- KH3 going to be on Wii U?
- Pokémon - Which gym was the hardest for you?
- KH3 going to be on Wii U?
- Do you enjoy listening to the KH soundtrack?