Everything posted by WhiteCrow
-
Hate to say this,but i have to leave this Site for awhile until next Monday,but i'm still can vis...
May the force be with you.
-
Wouldn't it be nice if the entire world spoke one language?
We need to be sneaky and think one step ahead God. >
-
Wouldn't it be nice if the entire world spoke one language?
Ever heard of the tower of Babylon?
- Are you the kind of person that spends all the money you gained as soon as possible?
- Am I the only one who enjoyed this game?
-
Wouldn't that be awesome?!
The price man, the price..
-
Why sora and kairi will not kiss.
Sora and Kairi are friends at the moment, deal with it. As for KH3, I don't want them to be kissing in the middle of the game. Maybe at the ending, when Xehanort has been defeated and everything is well.
- anybody else dislike the idea of starwars and marvel in kingdom hearts 3?
- Which X and Y starter will you pick?
-
Xion Cosplay
You look adorable That coat and the keyblade, well done! ;D
-
I now refuse to play on Ranked Match anymore.
Losing streak's are too much to handle..
-
is pokemon black and white 2 any good?
I didn't like the map design. Otherwise the game is very good.
- Who all do you want to see come back in KH3?
-
For or Against Animal Testing
It's ok as long as the animals don't suffer.
-
Luigi
Luigi has his own game series, it has like two games in it.
-
WhiteCrow's status update
There's an huge-ass 1.5 preorder ad in between the KH timeline-thingie and the forum boards. Soon they'll take over the whole site I guess.
-
WHat Game in 1.5 Remix Are You Playing First?
I play them in the right order.
-
North Americans complain about Japan getting everything...but the reality is....
Word! Though I'm from Europe.
-
Hey guys, I need your opinions! Should I cosplay Riku, either KH II-costume or organization-costu...
It's a two-day event so maybe I'll give Rikuigi a shot
-
Hey guys, I need your opinions! Should I cosplay Riku, either KH II-costume or organization-costu...
A Rikuigi..? Sounds interesting, I can totally picture Riku with Luigi's mustache. I'd really like to use the organization costume sometime. It's been waiting in the closet for like two years.
-
WhiteCrow's status update
Hey guys, I need your opinions! Should I cosplay Riku, either KH II-costume or organization-costume, or Luigi? And btw, I have Riku's keyblade too.
-
Hi!
Welcome! Hope 'ya enjoy your stay.
- After all this time, do you still enjoy KH games as you used to enjoy before?
- One Piece
- How often do you reply to the Poll of the Day?