Everything posted by SHAZOW
-
What's the best KH costume in any of the games?
I agree, I liked the way it looked while Roxas was wielding 2 keyblades
- Kingdom Hearts III will be made with Lominous Studio Engine?
- More story-lines after Kingdom Hearts 3?
- Hi!
- Keyblades will look better in KH3?
-
Free KH Chrome Theme
Nice. Thanks. ^_^
-
WHat Game in 1.5 Remix Are You Playing First?
Exactly what I'm doing.
- After all this time, do you still enjoy KH games as you used to enjoy before?
-
Do you think that there will be a KH III Final Mix?
Yeah. Wonder how much the DLC will cost......
-
Nomura talks Kingdom Hearts III with LA Times: series to continue after KH3 & some KH3 gameplay aspects from KH3D
Just hope the next saga won't run down Kingdom Hearts....
-
When you play KH:FM, will you...
Well at-least you know now.
-
Your Favorite Video Game Villian
Heartless in Kingdom Hearts. Any enemy in Crash Bandicoot (crash twinsanity and lower) And others I may have forgotten.
-
Sora in the new SSBB Wii U?
I read somewhere that it was mistaken and is not meant to be sora but something else. Forgot what it was. I think it said Farmer or something. But there is a cameo of the crown tagged that resembles from Kingdom Hearts.
-
How do you get yourself to not spoil yourself on certain things?
Just don't give in. Not hard for me really...
-
Araig - The suit that makes you feel video games
Wow.....now play CoD with that on and you wont feel your body at all.
- Newcomers' role in KH3
- Kingdom Hearts 3 imagined---Castle Oblivion
- Possible Final Fantasy X-3?
-
League of Legends RP
You know I feel like this is kind of spamming to make profit....
-
WHat Game in 1.5 Remix Are You Playing First?
I think you get giga shadows in Kingdom Hearts Final Mix. I'm not 100% sure and not sure if there are anything alse added
- KH13 mobile website troubles?
-
WHat Game in 1.5 Remix Are You Playing First?
Well considering if people finish watching Days the content will be added to Kingdom Hearts FM and Re:CoM. So I think I will watch Days first then I will do Kingdom Hearts FM
-
the entire Kingdom Hearts series in a nutshell
Here you go
- Kingdom Hearts 3 drawing (FANART!)