Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

roxion

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by roxion

  1. I really hope they don't make anymore final mix. Or at least release it here too.
  2. No, I don't think I should, because I would probably be super biased since I'm only going to play games I like. Haha
  3. My question is how do they know where Aqua is? How did they figure it out? Lastly, how are they going to get back into and out of the Realm of Darkness? All we can do is just wait until all lose ends are answered in Kingdom Hearts 3.
  4. roxion replied to Lalalablah's profile comment
    Oh, thank you very much!
  5. I don't agree with everything, but I do with most of it.
  6. Well, at least they're finally coming to America. After like a bajillion years...
  7. KH: Halloween Town KHcom: Twilight Town KH2: Timeless River KH358days:Beast Castle KHBBS: Castle of Dreams/Dwarf Woodlands KHcoded: none KH3D: Country of Musketeers/Symphony of Sorcery
  8. I need the gummi ship and beat sora/riku on proud in recom.
  9. Oh really? I haven't a clue how it would work. Still, I'm excited to see how Square will implement Attraction Flow, but I did find this:"The other new ability category is the Attraction Flow which, according to Nomura, is "an evolution of the Free Flow of Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance." In Japanese, "attraction" refers to theme park rides. In the trailer, Sora can be seen riding Disney attractions while attacking enemies. Nomura explained that this Attraction Flow can be selected depending on the location or enemy."http://kotaku.com/in-kingdom-hearts-iii-keyblades-can-transform-into-so-1450635692
  10. I don't think Flow Motion will return. KH3 gameplay will probably be closer to KH1&2. If Flow Motion does return, it will have limitations or only be seen/used in reaction commands.
  11. Right? In every interview I've read/watched with the Yasue, he always mentions Frozen.
  12. Game Informer have conducted an interview with the co-director of the Kingdom Hearts series, Tai Yasue, to discuss Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX and Kingdom Hearts III. Here, Yasue reveals many details about the development of HD 2.5 ReMIX, teases some of the game's additions and new cutscenes, explains the team's thoughts on a possible Dream Drop Distance HD release, mentions some trophies to be included in the collection, and explains the current progress on Kingdom Hearts III. The interview is definitely worth a read, so check it out at the link below. Kingdom Hearts III Co-Director Teases What's To Come, Reveals More On 2.5 View full news article
  13. Did You Know Gaming
  14. Never too late to tell someone ya love them or do something special for em.
  15. Wow, I think it's really sad that you wouldn't want to celebrate your mother twice. But two words of advice to you: 1. You should be already be doing your chores. 2. Buying cards and presents doesn't mean it's not any less special to the parent. Sometimes it's the small things that count.
  16. Happy Daddy's Day to all y'all dads and baby daddies on this site. If you don't celebrate Father's Day or it's on another day where you are, ain't nothing wrong with telling your dad you love him anyways. If don't have your dad with you today my heart and prayers goes out to you, but think of it as second Mother's day or Father Figure Appreciation Day.
  17. They probably don't want to show something that isn't official. Most of Kh3 is still in development. If they show anything now it will most likely change in a year or so.
  18. Like for real though. Master Eraqus, Vanitas, Xion, Roxas, Namine and all the other damn members of Organization XIII have a possibility of returning like wtf. Though I'm excited for Xion, Roxas, Namine, Demyx and Larxene for a chance at screen time, still like does anyone die here?? Or do they keep turning into Heartless and Nobodies then come back to life?
  19. NOBODY!!!! Because no one stays dead in this universe!!?!
  20. So, as one of the co-director said the teaser was the starting point of Kh3. In the teaser trailer, two people are talking and from what I hear, the Japanese fans have confirm that one of the voices heard was Young Xehanort. Do you think the game will start with playable Young Xehanort or Eraqus? Or do you think it would start with Sora?

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top