Everything posted by Mysterious Figure
-
Coverage: Kingdom Hearts III & Disney Infinity 3.0 at D23 Expo 2015
Must. Resist. Hype...!!
-
KH13.com interviews VGO CEO/Producer, Shota Nakama
Sora96 casually trying to leak a confirmation of X-3
-
Pre-registration for Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ in Japan now open, releasing in September for Japan
It will probably be the same thing record keeper did where they send you an email when it's outI'd like to be hyped for this but if G-Bike and Agito is anything to go by it won't be localised for awhile
- Could the LW return in KH3 and be involved in the plot?
- FINAL FANTASY XV – Dawn Trailer
- SE teases FFXV Gamescom trailer
-
What's Going to be Xehanort's Excuse for Trying to Kill Everyone?
Maybe he's still trying to capture Sora to be the 13th Darkness Or maybe Maleficent will play the more aggressive villain, she's gotta have some purpose
-
KH3DFM,KH3DHD or KH3D Cinematic's
I only want a HD port because I don't have a 3ds Then again, thanks to the internet I already know the complete storyline, so I'm not overly fussed about it
-
Nomura: No plans to release Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX or HD 2.5 ReMIX on PlayStation 4
Well that sucks, but at the end of the day I've already played those games so I'm not too bummed out If anything it's nice to see that they're putting KH3 as their main priority
-
Who actually defeated Vanitas' Lingering Spirit?
Mysterious Figure replied to Sora96's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixDoes it count if i just spammed aerial slam?
-
Who did you like to play as the most in FF Dissidia (& 012)
Squall, Yuna and Laguna
- Do you think Kingdom Hearts characters should feature in Disney Infinity?
-
The Least Expected Disney World In Kingdom Hearts?
Definitely Port Royal Though Timeless River was kinda unexpected too
- What Final Fantasy games have you completed?
-
What do you think will be shown at D23 Expo Anaheim about KH3?
I'm expecting to get a world reveal, nothing else, nothing more I don't think we'd get a new trailer so soon after the last one
- Daybreak Town in Kingdom Hearts III? Yeah... Maybe not....
- Are you excited now knowing Kingdom Hearts III will appear at D23 Expo in America?
- Will Ventus, Terra, Aqua Gain New Costumes For Kingdom Hearts 3?
- The Order: 1886, I actually loved it
- Would you like to see Sora as a figurine in Disney Infinity?
-
Final Fantasy Portal App releasing August 2015
- Could We See "Inside Out" Appear In "KINGDOM HEARTS 3"?!
Well, it was confirmed in the Playstation access video that Square get to see certain movies before their released or announced (though their more likely given a rundown of the plot and concept art if they see it before it's announced) to see if they would want it for KH, so I don't think the 'new' argument really works knowing thatDepending on how early square actually get to see the films there could be a film we've yet to hear about that could appear on KH3After all look at Chicken Little, he managed to show up in even though the film was only released a few months earlier than KH2- Could We See "Inside Out" Appear In "KINGDOM HEARTS 3"?!
I originally didn't think it would work, but someone on GameFAQ's had a cool idea about how they could use Inside Out to have Sora sort through his memories, figure out which are his or somebody else's; find out more about the hearts inside him. If Square did something like that I would be all for it- Mobius Final Fantasy June 7 livestream
- Theory on "The lost masters" (Chi spoilers)
I've had this same thought for awhile now, I reckon that Xehanort might use some of the Foretellers as the 13 darknesses No idea how he would do it but it seem like a good way to fill in the numbers - Could We See "Inside Out" Appear In "KINGDOM HEARTS 3"?!