Everything posted by Mysterious Figure
- Do you have any interest in playing Kingdom Hearts X?
-
kingdom hearts fan game in production using unity
As awesome as this looks for a fan game, its almost shouting at SE to get removed for copyright
- Uncharted 4 coming Spring 2016
-
Graphical Downgrades in the New Final Fantasy XV Trailer
You know some people might actually prefer this cause its turn based
- Unreal Engine 4 is now free/KH3 using a free engine
- FFXIV now has over 4 million players
- Kingdom Hearts III is the 7th most wanted game by Famitsu readers
- Final Fantasy Record Keeper releasing worldwide
- FFXV is 60% complete
-
Dissidia Final Fantasy announced for Japanese arcades
I'm actually pretty certain this will come out for consoles eventually, but they probably wanna do a story mode for consoles, Considering its just called Dissidia FF (though that might change in console release) I reckon they will just reboot the original story with the new characters added in
- Dissidia Final Fantasy announced for Japanese arcades
- What Will Maleficent And Pete's Roles Be In KHIII?
-
What Would YOU Do If Donald Told You This?
I can't tell what the heck you're saying without subtitles
-
Now Square Enix is teaming up with Marvel
Xehanort was another clone of the Big Boss the whole time
-
Now Square Enix is teaming up with Marvel
Before people start thinking this confirms Marvel in KH3, I feel like I should bring up Nomura's Batman just as a reminder that isn't uncommon for Square
-
RWBY
Such a shame he's gone, its kinda sad knowing I'll never see a new Monty Oum fight scene At the very least, we can't say he didn't live a full life, he made his own anime show, and got paid for doing what he loved, definitely made the most of everything
- New Final Fantasy XV footage (Also cats) from Taipei Game Show
- New Final Fantasy XV footage (Also cats) from Taipei Game Show
- [Spoiler] Chirithy's True Nature...
-
Would you want KH3D ported to PS4?
Mysterious Figure replied to Soravids's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Totally, but only because I don't have a 3DS
- Bill Farmer (Goofy's English voice actor) says Kingdom Hearts III will be released in 2015
- Bill Farmer (Goofy's English voice actor) says Kingdom Hearts III will be released in 2015
-
So if Sora were to wake up Ventus...
This sounds like a good excuse to waste time on a boss fight against Ven Thumbs up
- I believe there needs more death in kh3 and series in a whole (spoilers)
- When do you think the next KH game will be released?