Everything posted by EricBwn
-
What will be revealed next year?
This ^ No need to show everything in the game before it even comes out, I hope they don't reveal anymore worlds.
- Possibility of multiple playable characters, different modes?
-
Anybody on here want a heartless fight that is similar to the 1000 heartless fight from kh2 in kh3?
That would be cool, especially if it was more than 1,000 and more than just 2 types of heartless.
- Kingdom Hearts 3 Dedicated Trailer
- Does KH3's Graphics Look...Fanmade To You?
- Fixing KHIII/0.2`s Graphics (Via Photoshop)
-
A Few Details You May Have Missed
I wish they'd remove those ugly black things connecting the character pictures to the side of the screen.
-
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue & Kingdom Hearts III trailer shown at Jump Festa 2016
KH3 looked rough, I've had a bad feeling Osaka team is going to firetruck it up and this trailer didn't change my mind.
-
Vote for Ps2 Kingdom Hearts on Ps4
Not going to vote to play the PS2 versions on PS4 when I can play the better versions on PS3.
- What's the best order to play the Kingdom Hearts series?
-
Donald Trump Roast Thread
Donald Trump is a joke.
-
Playstation Allstars Round 2? .3. Anything at Playstation Experience?
I'd definitely play it if they did ever make a sequel, it was a fun but flawed game.
-
Playstation Allstars Round 2? .3. Anything at Playstation Experience?
Don't get your hopes up on that one.
-
When will the next world reveal be?
They really don't need to show anymore worlds off, no point showing off the entire game before it's released.
-
Xehanorts Nobody
I had a theory a year or so back that Xehanort's heartless or nobody could be one of the unknown members of the new Org. XIII.
-
KH3 could have collector's edition exclusive DLC
Hopefully since they're taking forever on this game they can release a full game instead of nickle and diming customers with shit DLC like every other game company.
-
Do you watch the trailers as soon as they are out?
Nope, I would rather experience everything for the first time when I actually get to play the game.
- Pick one character who you can't wait to see again in Kingdom Hearts III
-
When is this trailer coming ?
How the community feels right now:
-
No new world reveal!
Good, keep the rest of the worlds quiet so people can find out what they are just by playing the game like we did in the old days.
-
Final Mix or DLC?
Release the full game at launch.
- John Cena confirmed for KH3?
- Could we see Multiplayer for Kingdom Hearts III at D23 Japan?
- What if we have to choose who lives and dies in KH3?
- Your reaction when Sora is revealed to be a tutorial character