Everything posted by Hearts Creed
-
Mushroom XIII help! (Mushroom 1)
To be specific, wait about half a second before you press reversal and attack. But before you do that, use Final Form. When in Final Form, all you have to do is wait half a second before using reversal, press circle, and then X once. Just keep doing that over and over and you should be fine.
- Is the Kingdom Hearts series your favorite game series?
-
will sora and kairi be together?
sorikai master race
-
Kingdom Hearts 3 MMORPG Trailer
Hey, I actually played this game for a while.
- Do you think Twilight Town and Land Of Departure will be the only no disney worlds in KHIII?
- Worlds from KHII to return Discussion
-
KH 3D HD Remix is not Feasible on PS3
I personally don't think a KH3D rework is necessary right now, but that's just me. In all honesty, I'd rather play a localized version of Chi.
-
Lingering Will Exploit
...I admit that I actually used this method to defeat the Lingering Will. I just wanted the damn crown/trophy. However I have promised myself that I will someday soon try and beat it for real.
- Was 2014 a good year for your gamer side?
-
Which of the Org.XIII Data Battles was the Hardest to you?
For me it was Luxord simply because I am AWFUL at his games. Also because after his desperation move, he forces you to play the game where you have to get 4 O's in a row. The first three are easy to get, but the 4th O seems to move at light speed, I only got it out of sheer luck. And oh yes, you HAVE to win that game, otherwise Luxord will drain your time and it add it to his own. And he'll just keep doing that. I also just got the gold crown a couple of days ago. The data Organization battles were the things I did last.
- Kingdom Hearts 3 Final Mix
-
Sora, Riku, & Kairi Receive Keyblade Armor?
I'd be totally okay with it if they had armor in KH3. I just want the capes back in KH3.
-
Let's talk about Mushroom XIII.
Are you using the Berserk Charge strategy for this one? The simplest way to do it is by having Berserk Charge, healing, making sure you don't have any MP Hastes/Hasteras equipped, or any Keyblades/items with MP Charge equipped. Also make sure you have Horizontal Slash equipped. So heal at the beginning of the battle, jump and attack twice, and then just keep spamming Square until your MP is restored. I got 99 hits by doing that.
- Shoe-In Worlds for Kingdom Hearts 3
- Do you think twilight town is going to be inportant in KHIII?
- Which character did you like playing as most in KH3D?
- Will Sora Be A Temporary Darkness?
- When do you think the next KH game will be released?
-
Why i dont realy think Terra's the 7th light
it's not 100% official, but I mean the 7 Guardians of Light have basically been confirmed.
-
Epic Battles that should happen in KH 3
I don't know how it would really fit in, but a fight against Aqua's armor would be cool, considering we've already got to fight against both Ven (technically) and Terra's armors.
- Let's talk about Mushroom XIII.
- Playable Sora in KH3?
- Let's talk about Mushroom XIII.
-
MF is an idiot ....
I used the Fire/Thunder Surge strategy to beat him originally. He's tough, but he's actually not TOO tough, at least in my opinion.
-
Let's talk about Mushroom XIII.
So, to those of you who are attempting/have already beaten Mushroom XIII, which mushrooms did you personally find the hardest? I actually just beat Mushroom XIII yesterday, and I'd say the one that gave me the most trouble was Mushroom No. 8 (the one at Yen Sid's tower). I honestly kind of felt like you just had to get lucky in getting all the hits in, as sometimes, they'd seem to drop at around 50 hits (when you need 85 or more). EDIT: oops, it appears I missed an "i" in the "mushroom xiii" tag.