Everything posted by Hearts Creed
-
Is this way to beat Lingering Will legit in 2.5?
I'm extremely tempted to use this, but at the same time, I'd almost feel wrong doing it. I really wanna beat him, but in a more...legit way?
-
How do I defeat Sephiroth?
Yeah, I hate to say it, but guard is EXTREMELY important in this battle. Also, it's not absolutely necessary to have this, but when he summons those dark orbs, personally, I found the easiest way to deal with that was to use Reflega. I'd probably bring a few elixirs along, as others have stated, his Heartless Angel attack depletes your health to 1 and drains all your mana. For that, you'll need to have Valor Form maxed and have Master Form at least level 5. Also, when he does that thing where he knocks you up into the air, let him, because as soon as your in the air, you'll be able to do more damage to him. When he uses the meteor attack, basically you can just fly around in circles (if you've leveled up Final Form).
-
Which FF game do you want ported to PS4 next?
To be honest, the only Final Fantasy game I've actually played is Crisis Core and I absolutely loved it, so that gets my vote.
-
Have you already finished HD 2.5 ReMIX?
In terms of playing both games and watching all the Recoded cutscenes, yes. Completing everything else, not even close. I'm working on Mushroom XIII at the moment.
-
Disney creates "Which Kingdom Hearts Character Are You?" quiz
Got King Mickey. In some ways, I feel like I'm more like Riku, but I'm okay with that result.
-
Vanitas To Return In KHIII?
I'd think that there's a pretty good chance that Vanitas will return in Kingdom Hearts III. He's most likely one of the 13 darknesses.
- Are you excited for Jump Festa 2015?
-
Did HD 2.5 ReMIX live up to your expectations?
Yeah, my only problems with it are minor, relative to KH2FM. The load time for the drive forms, and the reversal reaction command not working half the time in the final Xemnas fight.
-
Triggering the Block Command in the Xemnas Fight?
It's absolutely ridiculous that the Reversal command doesn't always come up, leaving me to die numerous times. I doubt it's gonna happen, but it'd be nice if Squeenix decided to release a patch to fix that and the absurd loading time for drive forms.
- Playable Riku (or King Mickey)
- Have you already obtained the gold crown in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix?
- Are you planning on participating in KH13's fan-art competition?
-
How far have you gotten in HD 2.5 ReMIX?
Finished KH2FM, watched the Recoded cutscenes, finished Terra and Ven's story, now just working on Aqua's.
-
Are you going to attempt Critical Mode in HD 2.5 ReMIX?
Yeah, already beat critical mode for KH2FM. I'm currently doing proud mode for BBSFM, already completed Terra and Ventus, just need to do Aqua now. I'll probably do critical mode some point later for BBSFM.
-
My Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix Review
I'm in complete agreement with your review. I too found it slightly annoying how long the delay would be to get into a drive form. Like, I'd just be sitting there for a good 10 seconds, especially if I was grinding the form I was using (it especially irked me when I'd go into Valor mode because while it was taking forever, the other party member would be taking away some of my experience because you know, Valor levels up depending on how many hits you land).
-
Command melding list
Yeah, this is the one I use as well. No way in hell I'd remember all of the ability numbers and effects of crystals, etc.
-
What did you do first when you received your copy of HD 2.5 ReMIX?
Started by watching the Recoded cutscenes. I'm almost done with KH2FM, and I've beaten Terra's story for BBSFM.
-
How long could the gap be between JP and US release dates?
I'd love for it to have a world-wide release date (that's what all the cool games are doing) but I'm not gonna get my hopes up.
- What Game Mode have you started off with for Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix in HD 2.5 ReMIX?
- Now that HD 2.5 has been released everywhere, we ask it once again: Have you already bought your copy of it?
-
Are you getting HD 2.5 ReMIX Collector's Edition?
Nope, not really worth it imo. I'd probably consider getting it if it didn't have 1.5 with it, which I already have.
-
One thing I hope for kh3
Yeah, I think it'd definitely be interesting to see more scenes with Kairi and Riku. I know they're best friends, but yeah, I'd like to see at least few more scenes that show their relationship development.
- Do you have a favorite subject at school?
-
2015 Video Game Wishlist
Arkham Knight is all I can really think of right now.
-
Are you planning on getting HD 2.5 ReMIX Collector's Edition?
Nope, not really worth it in my opinion, as much as I love KH. I'm just going with the standard/limited edition.