Everything posted by Hearts Creed
-
Rate the ship - Day two: Sora x Riku
Absolutely not. Notp.
-
Sony Annonces Price Cut For PS4 In NA
The price is still pretty ridiculous here in Canada even after this cut, but I'll take what I can get I guess. I can't wait till the day our dollar stops being absolutely terrible.
-
Don't hate me but,
You're of course entitled to your opinion, but I must respectfully disagree. The gameplay ruined Days for me, but the story was still great.
-
Should there be special content for KH3 by playing 1.5, 2.5, and 2.8?
I would be all for that considering how much money all the collections cost (namely 2.8).
-
The Blood Moon
Way too cloudy here to see it.
-
Do you plan on pre-ordering Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue?
I might, but it's ridiculously expensive in Canada. I saw it up for pre-order for $74.99, so...
-
How to unlock Secret Episode BBS
Hearts Creed replied to AwesomeKHfan's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixYeah, you would need to play Terra's story on critical as well to unlock the secret ending. Otherwise, on proud mode, you have to collect all of the stickers on all three characters.
- Everything Wrong With Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
-
Make a sentence using the character above you!
After a few seconds of looking at them, Roxas decided he wanted none of this, so he went to go and get some ice cream. (Namine next)
-
so Aqua on Unreal Engine 4? jiggle physics? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
yeah this was mostly meant as a joke friends, but I suppose I wouldn't get my hopes up for a game that will most likely be E10+ lmao
- Hearts Creed's status update
-
What duration do you think Birth by Sleep 0.2: A Fragmentary Passage will be?
Hearts Creed replied to AndrewHankinson's topic Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep -A fragmentary passage-The 4-10 hour option the dream.
-
Could Kingdom Hearts appear today at Sony's SCEJA TGS 2015 Press Conference?
I doubt that it'll appear, but I'll try and watch the stream anyway. Luckily I don't have class until 1:30 PM, because the stream is at 3 AM for me.
- Which PlayStation devices do you own or have owned?
-
Japan D23 Expo = Frozen World Reveal?
It's definitely a possibility, but if it's not at D23, I have a feeling it'll still be in KH3.
- If you only had one track to choose for KH3, what would it be?
-
Kingdom Hearts should be the final game in the franchise.
I have to disagree entirely. Kingdom Hearts after 3 will be just fine, plus, like many of others have said, why stop with such a sucessful franchise. (Also, how did DBZ become terrible after Frieza? I thought it was fantastic still. Also in disagreement about Crisis Core and Advent Children, both were good in their own right imo.)
- Keyblade Master Mode?
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ app icon revealed, app will take up nearly 800 MB
Yikes, looks like when the time comes, I'll have to make room again. I constantly get "insufficient storage" so.
- What kind of phone do you have?
-
Is everyone special except for Sora?
Technically, he is ordinary. But at the same time, he's the most special out of everyone.
- Did you have trouble with the ice cream mini game in Birth by Sleep?
-
Are you excited for Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ next month in Japan?
No, not really. I'll probably be excited when it comes out in english, though.
- Here's my idea for after kingdom hearts 3
-
what is hunter of the dark's official name
Yeah the Dark Hide is what it's actually called, but I always just referred to it as Red Eyes.