Everything posted by HaneulWay
-
OhgodIjustdiscoveredanewkh3D glitch. I'm playing through on Critical and just got to the first en...
No. It was like for a brief moment and I fell through from slinging a enemy with slow motion and I fell straight through. Then I popped up right back at the save point with the enemies following me. I tried doing it again, but I couldn't quite pin it.
-
HaneulWay's status update
OhgodIjustdiscoveredanewkh3D glitch. I'm playing through on Critical and just got to the first encounter with some Keeba Tigers and while I was tossing one of them I just fell through the world, like, into the endless blue void and some how back next to the save point. I don't know how but it was cooooooool.
- What do you want our HD 2.5 ReMIX spoiler guidelines to be?
- HaneulWay's status update
-
Silly Things In Pokemon Games!
Or you know...How a ten year old pretty healthy looking child can't climb a ledgeor go into a thicket of trees or merely past one when you're supposed to be some sort of adventurer
-
What are some the worst parts of the KH fandom?
*Inhales* "S0riku is totes canon can't u see ?" "so many ppl, but they still the same one right?" "aagh so many of these game just release III" " this disney stuff is stupid." "for him to be a keyblade master he not veary struung." "I don't really want to play the side games." "why do japanese get this or dat and we not get this?" *Exhale*
-
How well do you think the port will go for BBS going from PSP to PS3 In 2.5 ReMix?
HaneulWay replied to Destiny Islands's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final Mixi herd the fountains hav the reech gurgoling soundz. :)Nah, just kidding. No doubt its going to be amazing.
-
BEST COINCIDENCE EVER
Looks like a CinemaSins video.
- if utada cant sing for kingdom hearts 3
-
What Are Your Expectations For TGS14.?
*cough*
-
No more pins for the pre-order of 2.5 Limited Edition
Wow. How could you all be so wrong? Obviously they're going to give us the wrappers that the pins were going to be in. Square Enix Premium Treatment.Gosh. Get your heads in the game. '-'
- HaneulWay's status update
- Digital Friendzone
- Are you going to get the Disney collectible pin featuring Sora and Mickey?
-
Favorite Kingdom Hearts Cover Art
Nomura seriously just stopped caring about how the covers looked after I
- HaneulWay's status update
-
Maybe we'll get Thor to be one of the princesses of heart now?
Let's not get too hasty... We still have like 15+ other princesses...Even though it would be weird to skip the already established seven princesses of heart for new ones. But hey we can dream~ 'A'
- Kh3 Opening
- Kh3 Opening
- Would u want club penguin in kingdom hearts 3?
-
Are you excited for KHIIFM and KHBBSFM?
It is on like Don-key KOOOOONG.
-
HaneulWay's status update
What if S.E has secretly been done with all its upcoming games and has just been torturing us for the fun of it? '.'
-
Are you going to pre-order HD 2.5 ReMIX?
But I just bought 1.5, I mean can't I just bring my 1.5 copy and get the extra stuff still? I like art books, and merchandise AUGHEUIABNVN. ...*Sigh*. Standard. I will not be sucked into this whirlpool of disappointment again.
-
HaneulWay's status update
...So. I think I'll make it a hobby of mine to change popular KH quote to idiotic/perverted things. I quite like it.
-
That moment when you had a Hentai-misunderstanding with your classmates...
...Well. Rather than make another bad pervert "edit-quote". Imma just say give you the 'ol "you'll find out sooner or later". *Clears throat* You'll find out sooner or later.