Everything posted by Marco Basile
- If you could bring back one battle mechanic to be in KH3, what would it be?
- I'm quite concerned about the plot of KHIII
-
Why are people afraid of change in Kingdom Hearts games ?
They're stupid. They don't understand that a game series without any change would be awful. (*cough* Call of Duty *cough* Fifa *cough*.)
-
How great would it had been if the ReMIXes got opening cinematics of their own?
Hope we'll see the opening/little trailer based on story and gameplay at TGS...I can't wait anymore, I need some news on KHIII :wacko:
-
Will 2.5 retain the censorship from the English version
I guess there will be the same censorships of KHII in the HD 2.5 version (like the Xigbar pistols etc.) but luckily they're not that much compared to other games.
- Was the possibility of Kingdom Hearts games being someday release for the PS3 one of the reasons that made you buy it?
- What Re-orchestrated song in 2.5 are you most looking forward to?
- Giving away two free pre-orders for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX!
-
Giving away two free pre-orders for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX!
Why am I not in the list of Day 3? I've just checked the list and I'm still 1st ._.
-
Well, wouldn't that be a nice twist?
- will magic be more realistic in kingdom hearts III?
- Sora's Mom
Maybe she'll appear at the end of the game saying "Sora, dinner is ready! Where the the heck have you been these 3 years!?"- Would you like to be able to replay a world once you finished it?
Yeah, replaying a world like in Re:Coded would be a really nice idea, maybe with some "challenges" (like: "Complete the world within 20 minutes!" or "Don't take damage in the Boss Fight")- What Are Your Expectations For TGS14.?
He he, now I can totally agree with you If I have to be honest, I'd say it will be released within March (Why March? Because it's the month of the KH Anniversary) - August 2016. But who knows, maybe it will be released on 2064 (?)- Sora, Donald and Goofy's Story
I guess in Destiny Islands or in Yen Sid's Castle.- What Are Your Expectations For TGS14.?
Even if they say "Coming 2015" for KHIII, I wouldn't trust this date so much... But that's because I'm a pessimist in these cases xDAnyway, I will buy a PS4 in 2015 for my birthday so I will be ready to play KHIII the day it will be released :cool:- Plot Discovery for Kingdom Hearts
Maybe we'll see a complete version of the Keyblade of Heart.- Co-Op in Kingdom Hearts III?
If we're gonna play as Ventus/Aqua/Kairi/Lea... Why not? It could be a good idea to have co-op in that case.- The Roles Of Kairi & Lea
First - Flashback of the conversation between Young Xehanort and Young Eraqus (probably the same of the Teaser Trailer but a bit longer)Second - OpeningThird - Tutorial where you play as Kairi and AxelFourth - I don't know- Enchanted
It wouldn't make any sense a "reality" film on a game who has got its own "reality"- I Have a Question About Revenue Generated from KH (KHII in Particular)
- How do I beat Villains Vendetta in BBS?
You're welcome! If you have any questions/problem to solve you can ask me whenever you want! I'll do my best to help you- How do I beat Villains Vendetta in BBS?
Yeah, forgot to mention it, sorry :sad: It's only in the final mix version. Anyway, you shouldn't have any difficulties by following my "guide"- Actual keyblade combat in Kingdom Hearts 3?
- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX to be featured at Gamescom