Everything posted by Marco Basile
-
There's Something I Want To Ask
Yoko Shimomura is an awesome composer. My best in videogames so far.
-
Terra Shouldn't be last
I guess the order is: Save Aqua --- Save Ventus --- Look for Terra.
-
Why do i have a feeling that>>>
Was thinking the same thing.
-
HUGE SPECULATION, Will, Why And How will the Master Keeper play a role in KH3?
YEAH :cool:
- I wish we could get like a developers thingy for KHIII
- Do you want to visit Destiny Islands in KH3
-
HUGE SPECULATION, Will, Why And How will the Master Keeper play a role in KH3?
Hope we'll see a canon trailer at TGS
- Do you think that Kingdom Hearts III will live up to the expectations of the fanbase?
- should marluxia make a return in kingdom hearts III?
- Kingdom Hearts III DLC Worlds
-
Tragic endings worse than death
Such tragic man xDAnyway, I guess no one will "die" in KH. Death is not part of Kingdom Hearts
-
How I'm Starting to See the Mass Distribution of Keyblades
MIND-CEPTION.
-
How I'm Starting to See the Mass Distribution of Keyblades
Xehanort-mind-blowing
-
Yeah, Sora approved me as a friend!
Yay!
-
How I'm Starting to See the Mass Distribution of Keyblades
BOOM PLOT TWIST!
-
How I'm Starting to See the Mass Distribution of Keyblades
Maybe even Pluto's got a Keyblade...
- TWEWY in KHIII?
- Sora in DDD
-
imagine if xehanort posseses ventus
No... Xehanort is... MINNIE.
-
KH merchandise?
Besides the bonus of the KHFM Platinum Limited Edition (2002 calendar, Sora Action Figure Lego model, stickers and pins) the only things KH related, that are not games, I have got are 2 CDs of Piano Collections and Roxas' necklace.
-
Will Ventus age change when his heart is returned
I find it difficult, I can't imagine how he could change
- Music featured in KH3 trailer
-
Top 10 Common Kingdom Hearts Misconceptions!
Amazing! You explained everything in an accurate way
- Holy crap I got a good idea for Zack in KHIII
- Holy crap I got a good idea for Zack in KHIII