Everything posted by Marco Basile
- "Zangetsu, I won't ask you to 'lend me your power' any more. And I won't tell you 'don't get in m...
-
OH PLEASE NO!
- Xiruk
He would be a badass guy xDI prefer Ruxik u.u- Competitive multiplayer in KHIII
- is Riku..?
Nope, He has conquered darkness in his heart completely, that's why he became a Keyblade Master- Having some playable characters and party members
I want Sora (main character), Kairi and Lea (for the Tutorial) and (even if it's not written in your list) I want some part of the game where you can play as ventus and some parts as Aqua.- Scenarios on KH3's release date
- The Ven reunion I want to see
HERCULES MAIN CHARACTER OF KH3 CONFIRMED.- KH3: Worlds That Won't Work - Wreck It Ralph
- Why wouldn't KH3 come out until after 2015?
- Choosing a story mode
Yup, KH3 will not be as BbS or DDD... But I hope it will be a looooong game.- The full version of the trailer song
I didn't know it was this song Even if I have both Piano Collection CDs..- Fan's Reaction To 2.5 Release Date and KH3's Teaser! XD
- Young Xehanort or Eraqus Playable in KH3?
- If Riku and King Mickey saves Aqua...
She would be a perfect party member :biggrin:- King Mickey vs. Master Xehanort
Mmh probably yes, but the final battle will be Sora vs Xehanort :cool:- Will Riku Have A Romantic Interest In Kingdom Hearts III?
- Marco Basile's comment on Alicia Maddox's profile
- Kh2 and kh3 question
I guess even more than a couple of months...- "Zangetsu, I won't ask you to 'lend me your power' any more. And I won't tell you 'don't get in m...
LOL nope This is Kurosaki Ichigo's quote. From Bleach- Why do people want to play as Roxas and Riku so much?
How the heck do you play as Namine... I don't get it :wacko:- What Sora and others need to do in kh3.
- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Hottest Game at GameStop?
- Marco Basile's status update
"Zangetsu, I won't ask you to 'lend me your power' any more. And I won't tell you 'don't get in my way'. I won't even say 'let us fight together'. I'll fight for myself. Thank you, Zangetsu. You are me."- Kingdom Hearts 3 working on in FULL TROTTLE
- Xiruk