Everything posted by Derek Abraham
-
Ohio theater plays Insidious: Chapter 3 instead of Inside Out
OMG I FEEL TERRIBLE for laughing
-
roxas vs shadow, who would win?
As much as I want to defend Roxas, he would not be able to beat all of shadows abilities. Super speed, time control, he's an expert in hand to hand combat, hover shoes and so much more.... A boy with a stick has no chance (´・_・`)
- What if we can send our old Keyblades from previous games to KH3
-
I love you Jesus
Adding everyone here as friends
- Sadness from Inside Out
- Will KH13 make a mobile app?
-
CURRENT GEN GRAPHICS: Sora's palms finally aren't as big as his face!
His shoes aren't as big as his body aswell
- Will KH13 make a mobile app?
-
Derek Abraham's status update
The closer you are to the light, the greater your shadow becomes, by far my most favorite game quote
-
1 of 2 exams done, just one more week and I only have to worry with my internship
Good luck buddy... while I'm here chilling, not worrying about life and enjoying my holiday (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- Derek Abraham's status update
- Hopefully Drive comes back in KH3.
-
I love you Jesus
Nice to meet a Christian here, praise the lord brother
-
I know the world is changing, but I just don't want to have to start feeling bad about myself sin...
I know they shouldn't but it has happened through they years when homosexuals have been questioned and ridiculed
-
What Square Enix PS3/360 title would you most like ported to PS4/Xbox One?
The only game I want ported to PS4 is Dream Drop
-
I know the world is changing, but I just don't want to have to start feeling bad about myself sin...
It will soon be straight people that get questioned for their orientation
-
Who else really badly wants multiplayer on KH3?
@sorwvids I recall somewhere from Nomura saying that he wishes to implement sidequests I think, so like local multiplayer?
- Derek Abraham's status update
- A release date for Kingdom Hearts III has been decided, but Nomura can't announce it yet
- KAIRI'S HAIR IS IN GRAVE DANGER
-
Kairi's Grandma a Keyblade Wielder?
But I just found him much more older than Eraqus, which leads me to think that Eraqus could have been his apprentice
-
Reasons Why KH 2.5 (And 1.5) Needs A PS4 Port
For the people who are on the boat of 'I don't have a PS3 anymore so I can't play the KH remix' I would seriously look into emulating the game. Mid range computers could easily pull off K2 (i5) and even lower can pull off BBS. The settings then can be changed to achieve PS3 graphics... And if your PC can handle it... even better. You don't even need a full blown gaming PC
-
Kairi's Grandma a Keyblade Wielder?
Hehe my topic title does sound real dumb, but I'm still going to say that Kairis Grandma has something much more to offer in the series.
-
Kairi's Grandma a Keyblade Wielder?
Yeah of course I was just putting down a possibility that occurred to me down somewhere. KH is a series of curve balls so who knows
- Is This Lea's Chess Piece?