Everything posted by Bartholomew W
-
What video game do you think is closest to the kingdom hearts series gameplay?
Is it Ni no Kuni?
-
Join KH13's PlayStation Network Community & Xbox One Club
This means i need to get on my ps4. So I have no idea how to find the community?
- Which Celestial Weapon would you wield?
- Did you like the Drop System in Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance?
- Hurricane Joaquin coming to USA East Coast
- Currently replaying Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII, hoping for and HD remaster on PS4 one day.
-
Square Enix has Stupid Game Names (Nitpick Theater)
and i thought final chapter prologue was bad
-
What order do you intend to play the games in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue?
I think I'm gonna watch X Back Cover first and then play DDD and BBS0.2.
-
Sora wielding three keyblades
you can wield three keyblades in the roxas boss battle
-
Ven's homeworld
If daybreak town is also the keyblade graveyard Ven could be from there.
- FFXV Location Hunting
-
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue officially announced for PS4, releasing in 2016
So is birth by sleep 0.2 the same game as birth by sleep volume 2?
-
who all used D links
I maxed out all my d links as i unlocked them.
- PIXAR worlds in Kingdom Hearts 3
-
And it's all just a dream
That would be the worst ending of all time.
-
Some Foreshadowing I found!
When i was younger i actually thought terra was a grown up sora.
- Official Tales of Xillia Discussion Thread
- Pick a number between 1 and 7 and find out which Kingdom Hearts character will be your prom date!
-
Chuggaconroy vs Cobanermani456
I like chugga more because his lets plays are super informative
- This Is How KH Fans Felt About Terra & Aqua In BBS
- Pick one character who you can't wait to see again in Kingdom Hearts III
- Hey kh13 users
- Hey kh13 users