Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
animemylove

Nintendo Switch presentation is the same day as kh 2.8's release.

Coincidence only. Let this be for the record for all time: KH3 will NOT be ported onto Nintendo Switch. Nothing has been said or done by Square to hint it will ever happen and the platform won't be powerful enough to handle KH3. Let this be the record set straight for all time.

and the platform won't be powerful enough to handle KH3.

While KH3 might not be ported, I doubt that's true. Would be pretty dumb for nintendo to release a console in the middle of the 8th generation and still have it be less powerful than the PS4 and XBONE

Coincidence only. Let this be for the record for all time: KH3 will NOT be ported onto Nintendo Switch. Nothing has been said or done by Square to hint it will ever happen and the platform won't be powerful enough to handle KH3. Let this be the record set straight for all time.

It doesn't need to be ported to the switch now. They should release it on PS4 and Xbox One, then just port it to switch a few months later.

the platform won't be powerful enough to handle KH3. Let this be the record set straight for all time.

They haven't even confirmed the system specs, how do you know that it won't be able to handle KHIII? It's clearly more powerful than the Wii U, and "leaks" have been mixed on whether it's more powerful, on par, or less powerful than the PS4/Xbox One. There's no reason to be so certain that it won't be powerful enough to handle KHIII.

Hmm, it's pretty cool that it's on the same day, and hey, who knows? Maybe the Switch will get a port of Kingdom Hearts III! It could be plausible! But we won't know anything until further into the future, so nothing is set in stone at the moment! But, considering the amount of Nintendo Kingdom Hearts fans there are, it stands to reason that Kingdom Hearts III should at least be ported over to the Switch! It would have been a much more logical choice than porting it to the XBox One! But hey, what do I know?

Maybe after Kingdom Hearts III releases, Square will unveil the complete Xehanort Saga for PS4, XBox One and Nintendo Switch! That'd be cool! :3

They haven't even confirmed the system specs, how do you know that it won't be able to handle KHIII? It's clearly more powerful than the Wii U, and "leaks" have been mixed on whether it's more powerful, on par, or less powerful than the PS4/Xbox One. There's no reason to be so certain that it won't be powerful enough to handle KHIII.

"Leaks" are taken with a grain of salt if I recall correctly. I don't think it will be as powerful still and I think it's a little late in the process to put KH3 on the Switch.

"Leaks" are taken with a grain of salt if I recall correctly. I don't think it will be as powerful still and I think it's a little late in the process to put KH3 on the Switch.

I never said to trust the leaks, I said the opposite; they're all over the place and it's not worth putting faith in one because there are a ton that contradict the others. There's really no reason to automatically assume it won't be powerful enough to handle this game, it's not like it's in 4K only. And we've still got a long time to go before KHIII's release anyway, it's not like a Switch version would have to come out alongside PS4/XBO. PC ports tend to come out a few months later, this could easily be the same way.

I never said to trust the leaks, I said the opposite; they're all over the place and it's not worth putting faith in one because there are a ton that contradict the others. There's really no reason to automatically assume it won't be powerful enough to handle this game, it's not like it's in 4K only. And we've still got a long time to go before KHIII's release anyway, it's not like a Switch version would have to come out alongside PS4/XBO. PC ports tend to come out a few months later, this could easily be the same way.

Okay. Thank you for clarifying. Nonetheless, I still don't believe it will come to the Switch. If it does, it will be after the release for PS4 and XboxOne.