Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
69ComplexNumba-420i^2

Mysteries in the Kingdom Hearts series you'd like to see answered in KH3

Hey, as pretty much everyone who's played through this series knows, there are a LOT of unanswered plot threads that haven't gotten an explanation yet. Is there anything that comes to mind that you'd like to see explained or elaborated upon in KH3?

Some of the things I can think of off the top of my head are:

- The crossroads world SDG found themselves in after KH1. The one that leads to Castle Oblivion.

There's never really been an explanation for this place?

- Lea and Isa's intentions for sneaking into Radiant Garden's castle during the experiments on heartless, and what happened when they snuck in.

This is one of the most mysterious sections of the Kingdom Hearts storyline and I honestly thought that it'd get more spotlight in DDD before I played it (got spoiled that Lea would be in it). We have no idea what Lea and Isa's goals for infiltrating the castle were. From events that happened in DDD and 358/2 Days I'd say it's a pretty safe theory to say that Isa got captured and forcibly 'norted somehow during the break-in, but the entire series of events is still very in the dark.

Since Isa is going to be a SoD in 3, maybe there'll finally be some answers to this?

- The backgrounds of the non-original Organisation members

I guess it's not that story relevant but I'd really like to find out more on the background of the other organisation members who weren't AtW's apprentices or Lea/Isa. 

The biggest one got answered in 2.8:

Mickey's shirt  :cool: 

But in all seriousness. The backgrounds of the old Org members would be pretty interesting. Especially Lea/Isa and Marluxia/Larxene.

Don't forget Luxord and Demyx too.

I also wish to know more about Isa and Lea's transformation into Nobodies and how Isa ended up Norted, as well as the backstories of the other four members.

That aside, though, I still ​want to know what happened to the Foretellers (and the specifics of the Keyblade War in general, really).  One might presumed that they perished, but we don't know for certain.  That was something I expected Back Cover to answer, but it never did.

Perhaps they're still waiting for the right moment to divulge it - either in Unchained, III, or another game entirely.

Of course, there's also the question of just what's in that mysterious box, but if you believe our brightest minds, we already know: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPvnT0kskx4 

Edited by seerofmind

Apart from what people said above:

I want to know who the six cloaked norts were at the end of DDD.

I want to know if Xehanort's and Eraqus's was Luxu or someone else.

And most importantly, I want to know what was Sora meant to have for Dinner :wink:

This sort of falls under the "Other Organization members' pasts", but...

I'd like to know Marluxia and Larxene's motivation in Chain of Memories for overthrowing the Organization. What's the point? Didn't they want their hearts back? Sure they were low on the chain of command, but who cares? I don't want the answer to be important to the story of KH3, just a scene explaining it or something.

I would like to know what happened to Ephemer, Skuld, and the rest of the dandelions. Are they still in the Unchained? Also I want to know more about the Player. Ephemer mentions him in x backcover, the nightmare Chrithy was his, and he and Chirithy survive the war. What's his real identity?

Well, there's a great many mysteries that have yet to be solved regarding the Kingdom Hearts series!  A few things I'd like to know regard how exactly Xehanort came to learn about all the events of the Keyblade War, and then decide to make it his ambition to make another one happen! I know that the Secret Reports explain much, but I'm curious as to if his Master told him these stories that made him wonder and therefore decide to set upon the path of the Seeker!

I'd also like to know more of Ventus's past, which is basically in the dark! One famous theory popping around is that he's a Dandelion from the Unchained X era, so that would mean that he somehow managed to escape the Keyblade War and make it into the world as it is now!

The origins of the non-apprentice Organization members also has me curious, since I'm dying to know where they originally came from! Give me some more Marluxia! D:

And finally, I want to get a look at the true Kingdom Hearts, but I'm getting the feeling we'll only get to see a slight bit of it in Kingdom Hearts III! xD

simple...

1. What is Marluxias human name?

2. Is "end of the world" still there?

3. What do Luxu and MoM look like?

4. Is Xehanort and Eraqus master Luxu?

5. Did Luxu give Xehanort the keyblade or did he steal it and kill luxu?

6. Who are the hooded SoD at the end of DDD?

7. Why was Vanitas briefly shown in DDD next to young xehanort?

8. Is the "Ansem" in Soras little dream before the fight with Xemnas in DDD actually Terra?

9. Are there actually 9 guardians of light instead of 7? (watch the end of KHx not unchainedx )

10. Will Roxas become his own person in 3?

11. Who will be the threat after the Xehanort saga?

12. WHATS IN THE DAMN BOX!?!?!?!?1? (i know we'll find out in 3 lol)

the list goes on and on dude

Edited by xBoti-

I want to know how Riku came to have the Way To Dawn Keyblade.  One moment hes using the Soul Eater, the next he has a keyblade, and its not really explained or mentioned

- The crossroads world SDG found themselves in after KH1. The one that leads to Castle Oblivion.

There's never really been an explanation for this place?

What is there to explain? It's just simply a grassy area that's outside of Castle Oblivion/Land of Departure.

One major mystery I would like to see in KH3 is the mystery of the Keyblade Graveyard. We see it in two different forms. I would like to know how it ended up in those two forms or rather, go from one to the other.

Two forms? What are you talking about?

2. Is "end of the world" still there?

It was a world made out of pieces of worlds that have fallen to darkness, and all the worlds have since been restored, so I really doubt End of the World still in existence. 

7. Why was Vanitas briefly shown in DDD next to young xehanort?

Because Ventus' heart inside of Sora was reacting to the situation. It made Vanitas show up to Sora for a brief moment.

8. Is the "Ansem" in Soras little dream before the fight with Xemnas in DDD actually Terra?

We have no reason to believe that it is. It was just a dream of Ansem, Seeker of Darkness.

Edited by Elfdemon_

What is there to explain? It's just simply a grassy area that's outside of Castle Oblivion/Land of Departure.

It was a world made out of pieces of worlds that have fallen to darkness, and all the worlds have since been restored, so I really doubt End of the World still in existence. 

Because Ventus' heart inside of Sora was reacting to the situation. It made Vanitas show up to Sora for a brief moment.

We have no reason to believe that it is. It was just a dream of Ansem, Seeker of Darkness.

We see it in KHX as this:

Keyblade%20Graveyard02.png

This is how we initially see it in BbS when we first arrive in the cemetery part of the world.

However, in XBC, we see it as this:

med_gallery_61815_1578_290190.png

This is how it looked after the battle in BbS.

I want to know how it went back and forth between the two starting with the first image, then the second, then back to the first before Xehanort causes the second.

We see it in KHX as this:

Keyblade%20Graveyard02.png

This is how we initially see it in BbS when we first arrive in the cemetery part of the world.

However, in XBC, we see it as this:

med_gallery_61815_1578_290190.png

This is how it looked after the battle in BbS.

I want to know how it went back and forth between the two starting with the first image, then the second, then back to the first before Xehanort causes the second.

Ah, I see what you mean now. I'm pretty sure it was just a mistake, but even if it was just a mistake, they still gotta explain it.

Edited by Elfdemon_

Ah, I see what you mean now. I'm pretty sure it was just a mistake, but even if it was just a mistake, they still gotta explain it.

Absolutely. The thing is, the second image I showed where Luxu is looking out at the graveyard is the very same thing Master Xehanort creates in BbS. I want to know why because that can't be coincidence.

regarding the ansem part, why dont you think its terra? sora saw aqua and immediately saw ansem for some reason. im curious to know why you just think its ansem.

regarding the ansem part, why dont you think its terra? sora saw aqua and immediately saw ansem for some reason. im curious to know why you just think its ansem.

I think it's only Ansem because there's nothing to make us think otherwise.

How and why Kairi moved to Destiny Island and forget everything that happend in Radiant Garden.

Kairi ended up in Destiny Islands because of the spell Aqua cast on her. Ansem SOD had sent out Kairi from Radiant Garden, thinking she could lead him to a Keyblade, but she ended up at Destiny Islands due to Aqua's spell. As for why she forgot, it's because she was very young. What I mean is that she was only 5 years old when she was cast off from Radiant Garden and she can only remember few things, such as her grandmother. She knows just about as anyone remembers events that happened when they were five years old.

Kairi ended up in Destiny Islands because of the spell Aqua cast on her. Ansem SOD had sent out Kairi from Radiant Garden, thinking she could lead him to a Keyblade, but she ended up at Destiny Islands due to Aqua's spell. As for why she forgot, it's because she was very young. What I mean is that she was only 5 years old when she was cast off from Radiant Garden and she can only remember few things, such as her grandmother. She knows just about as anyone remembers events that happened when they were five years old.

I never knew about Ansme SOD has sent out Kairi from Radiant Garden. When/where was this reveal? 

I never knew about Ansme SOD has sent out Kairi from Radiant Garden. When/where was this reveal? 

Ansem Report 11 from KH1:

"... If the princesses and the Keyblade are connected, they should resonate. I have chosen a girl. I don't know if she holds the princesses' powers, but I will find out. She may lead me to the key bearer. I shall set her free and observe."