Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Elfdemon_

Mixtape inspired by Kingdom Hearts released on Pandora to celebrate the release of Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX

A mixtape of popular EDM, Pop, and remixes of Disney songs inspired by the Kingdom Hearts series was released on Pandora to celebrate the release of Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX. You can check out the mixtape here. It is only available to some locations at this time.

The mixtape will be available of Pandora until April 18, 2017.

Posted Image

Click here to view the article

Really, they make this available in New Zealand but not in the United Kingdom? that's disappointing.

I listened to it today. There were a lot of artists I don't listen to. And very little songs I have on Spotify.

But just listening to all of them ​except for Bruno Mars​, hearing words and some sentences, visualizing some Kingdom Hearts moments, it inspired me a bit.

It may be an uninspired to others but, I guess they pick these tracks because some are remixed (like the title "ReMix"), one could be inspired by them (like hearing Poker Face on the playlist, I thought of freaking Luxord. Not kidding! I truly thought of Luxord when listening to Poker Face. lol), and it's Disney (I'm talking about those Disney tracks).

Somebody said, Single Ladies was on there. I can only think of the ladies of Kingdom Hearts. Aqua, Kairi, Olette, etc.

...I'm really trying to find the KH inspiration that went into this. I'm only on my second song here, and it's a remix of Summertime Sadness by Lana Del Ray. I mean...Roxas' summer was pretty sad...I guess. I don't know, I haven't really heard any Disney songs so far...at least, none that I recognize, but I doubt Disney's tastes have expanded THIS far. So far it feels like the only thing these songs have in common with KH is the word "remix", which if I'll be honest, is kind of a lazy association.

Still, it's not like these are terrible songs or anything, and some lines do kind of stand out to me randomly and make me think of KH...for like a second, then it's just back to the song being it's own thing. Like John Legend's Love Me Now has a line about "turning light into darkness" or "darkness into light" or something along those lines, so that's kind of nice I guess. I don't know, I'm not as disturbed as many of you guys are so far, but I am a bit perplexed by the decisions made for what went into this.

Wait a second, i though the music from the game was in this, not pop music... but whatever. Anyway what kinda songs are in this playlist? Like i don´t have Pandora so...

Edited by KairiKeybasH