Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

It might have had something to do with how she died, being overwhelmed by the darkness due to the Keyblade of People's Hearts. Compare how Terranort fell into a darkness hole too when he was defeated

is it possible that the dragon we fought in KH1 was malificent as a heartless? I mean ansem used the dark keyblade on her which transformed her so when we killed her she went to the "  darkness of her own volition" before she was reborn

is it possible that the dragon we fought in KH1 was malificent as a heartless? I mean ansem used the dark keyblade on her which transformed her so when we killed her she went to the "  darkness of her own volition" before she was reborn

nope, because she turns into that dragon in BBS and Re:Coded as well.

also it's from her movie.

Hmm I don't know but from what i can tell the Realm of Darkness is pretty much the literal "hell" of the Kingdom Hearts series but instead of people that died they are people who fell to darkness. If you remember from the Ansem reports (I forget which number as I can't exactly remember) It is described that a Human has 3 distinctive properties. A Body, A soul, and a Heart. Take the soul out of the body and that leads to a normal Death BUT if you take the "Heart" out of the body they instead become a heartless. Now I don't believe maleficent became a Heartless during the moment Riku-Ansem stabbed her but she most likely did arrive in the RoD at that moment. As to how she came back, maybe she escaped using something we don't know yet? And just maybe that "something" is what Sora needs to save Aqua from the RoD. Although maybe there is a way that Maleficent can stay dead because if this is true then anyone who falls at the hands of darkness does have the possibility to come back by escaping the RoD. Maybe all Sora needs to do is lock the RoD away thus removing the possibility of anyone ever escaping it? Seems easy enough lol

i just assumed the Realm of Darkness was a kind of afterlife where a person's heart goes when they've lost it. maleficent died and so she faded away and her heart went to the Realm of Darkness.

she wasn't able to leave until someone remembered her which i believe was a plot point from the original movie. i haven't seen it in forever though, so i could be wrong.

i just assumed the Realm of Darkness was a kind of afterlife where a person's heart goes when they've lost it. maleficent died and so she faded away and her heart went to the Realm of Darkness.

she wasn't able to leave until someone remembered her which i believe was a plot point from the original movie. i haven't seen it in forever though, so i could be wrong.

well, if hearts go to kingdom hearts normally, I guess it's reasonable tp believe if they're steeped in darkness thy'd go to the realm of darkness

Death and losing your heart are two completely different things. Death is when your soul leaves your body.

well, if hearts go to kingdom hearts normally, I guess it's reasonable tp believe if they're steeped in darkness thy'd go to the realm of darkness

Since when do hearts "go to Kingdom Hearts" when people lose them? I don't recall that ever being stated or implied.

Death and losing your heart are two completely different things. Death is when your soul leaves your body.

Since when do hearts "go to Kingdom Hearts" when people lose them? I don't recall that ever being stated or implied.

that's literally the plot of KH2

also death and heart loss are still connected. When Riku Replica dies he asks Riku where his heart will go.

Edited by hatok

that's literally the plot of KH2

also death and heart loss are still connected. When Riku Replica dies he asks Riku where his heart will go.

Are you talking about Xemnas' artificial Kingdom Hearts? Hearts don't naturally go together to form that. Organization XIII would redirect where the released hearts of Emblem Heartless will go in order to have them form together to create an artificial Kingdom Hearts out of the hearts of worlds. And that was only when Emblem Heartless would get destroyed by a Keyblade. Not when someone's heart gets released. Also, that doesn't happen anymore since Sora put a stop to it.

And I don't see how Riku Replica asking where his heart will go means that death and heart loss are connected. When you lose your heart, your heart + the darkness within it become a Heartless. And your body and soul fade away and stay in an unknown limbo state. If your Heartless gets destroyed, all of the pieces will return together and you will be recompleted. If your heart is strong enough, your body and soul will live on as a Nobody. If your Heartless is destroyed, then your heart will go into the weird limbo state and wait for your Nobody to be destroyed. If your Nobody is destroyed, then your body and soul will go into the weird limbo state and wait for your Heartless to be destroyed. Once both of them are destroyed, you will then be recompleted.

In KHX, during the Keyblade War, we see many people die. And their hearts can be seen aimlessly floating around. All white. Like their dead. If death was the same thing as losing your heart and if your heart goes to Kingdom Hearts after you die, then the hearts would be all red like usual and would be floating towards the sky. But they're not. They're white and just floating around. In no particular direction. It really gives off the impression and feeling like that was one of the first times we truly saw people die, not just get their hearts released, without the game quickly brushing past it.

Riku Replica was wondering where his heart will go when he dies. The answer: nowhere in particular. As far as we know. I'm not ruling out the possibility of hearts going to Kingdom Hearts or something like that, but I'll start believing it when there's evidence. Or anything really pointing towards it at all.

We also can't rule out the possibility that Riku Replica didn't actually die and his heart was able to take refuge within Riku.

Are you talking about Xemnas' artificial Kingdom Hearts? Hearts don't naturally go together to form that. Organization XIII would redirect where the released hearts of Emblem Heartless will go in order to have them form together to create an artificial Kingdom Hearts out of the hearts of worlds. And that was only when Emblem Heartless would get destroyed by a Keyblade. Not when someone's heart gets released. Also, that doesn't happen anymore since Sora put a stop to it.

And I don't see how Riku Replica asking where his heart will go means that death and heart loss are connected. When you lose your heart, your heart + the darkness within it become a Heartless. And your body and soul fade away and stay in an unknown limbo state. If your Heartless gets destroyed, all of the pieces will return together and you will be recompleted. If your heart is strong enough, your body and soul will live on as a Nobody. If your Heartless is destroyed, then your heart will go into the weird limbo state and wait for your Nobody to be destroyed. If your Nobody is destroyed, then your body and soul will go into the weird limbo state and wait for your Heartless to be destroyed. Once both of them are destroyed, you will then be recompleted.

In KHX, during the Keyblade War, we see many people die. And their hearts can be seen aimlessly floating around. All white. Like their dead. If death was the same thing as losing your heart and if your heart goes to Kingdom Hearts after you die, then the hearts would be all red like usual and would be floating towards the sky. But they're not. They're white and just floating around. In no particular direction. It really gives off the impression and feeling like that was one of the first times we truly saw people die, not just get their hearts released, without the game quickly brushing past it.

Riku Replica was wondering where his heart will go when he dies. The answer: nowhere in particular. As far as we know. I'm not ruling out the possibility of hearts going to Kingdom Hearts or something like that, but I'll start believing it when there's evidence. Or anything really pointing towards it at all.

We also can't rule out the possibility that Riku Replica didn't actually die and his heart was able to take refuge within Riku.

the artifical kingdom hearts is xemnas exploiting a natural process. The keyblade releases hearts and prevents them from forming heartless again. To quote Saix "they gather in darkness, masterless and free, until they weave together to create... kingdom hearts"

wait what? is that actual lore from the series because i don't remember that. if it's something from X then that explains it because i haven't kept up with X very much.

wait what? is that actual lore from the series because i don't remember that. if it's something from X then that explains it because i haven't kept up with X very much.

well, you can definitely lose your heart without dying, that's for certain as of KH1. But since there aren't a whole lot of actual dead characters in KH outside of dead disney villains, the reverse is more difficult to pin down

there's some incidental dialog that suggests that you heart leaves you body when you die, though

the artifical kingdom hearts is xemnas exploiting a natural process. The keyblade releases hearts and prevents them from forming heartless again. To quote Saix "they gather in darkness, masterless and free, until they weave together to create... kingdom hearts"

The Keyblade doesn't prevent them from forming Heartless again. Marluxia in 358/2 Days: "The rest of us can defeat Heartless, but we have no way of collecting the hearts they release. Eventually, the hearts will return right back into Heartless."

Saix is talking about the artificial Kingdom Hearts. Plus some poetic wording.

Yes, it's actual lore. it's explained in the Secret Ansem's Reports.