Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SRKTVAMDGRLXN

Will KH3 be delayed? No, seriously...

Just saying because, you see, with all these leaks we've been getting these past weeks, what if Nomura and his team find out about them, get so mad and decide to delay the game just to teach us (mainly the person who leaked those informations to us) a lesson? And I'm not even considering the possibility of them already knowing about it. Also, we should consider this last option I talked about, since the world revealed was probably going to be what they were going to show us at D23 Japan next February. If that was the case, then the surprise is pretty much ruined (not all of it, but a big part of it, at least).

So, what do you guys think?

PS: Happy New Year, everybody.

I would be surprised if Nomura and the development team didn't already know about the leaks.  It has become pretty well known that they exist on the Internet, and, real or not, I'm sure that someone has brought it to his attention.  As for delaying KHIII, I cannot imagine that would be a possibility for the leaks alone.  It would be punishing millions of fans just for the sake of teaching one person a lesson, which is really hard to imagine plus very unprofessional.  They would lose many fans and anger a lot of people.  Not to mention this would cost both Square and Disney money, which I seriously don't think they would want to pay just to teach one person a lesson.  I don't think companies can really take that approach when it comes to doing business; they have too much to consider.

Leaks are things that just happens, it happens with Movies, tv shows, games etc. Leaks should be lesson for the makers to be more secure with there files.

Just saying because, you see, with all these leaks we've been getting these past weeks, what if Nomura and his team find out about them, get so mad and decide to delay the game just to teach us (mainly the person who leaked those informations to us) a lesson? And I'm not even considering the possibility of them already knowing about it. Also, we should consider this last option I talked about, since the world revealed was probably going to be what they were going to show us at D23 Japan next February. If that was the case, then the surprise is pretty much ruined (not all of it, but a big part of it, at least).

So, what do you guys think?

PS: Happy New Year, everybody.

Really? Teach us a lesson? Then every game that has leaks would be delayed on purpose because of leaks. KH3 is not the only title to have had leaks. Plus, that is financially foolish.

If it does indeed get delayed, then it will be because of things going slower than expected and NOT because they want to "teach us a lesson". It would be extremely petty of SE and Nomura if they delayed it because some things leaked. It happens.

I wouldn't be surprised if they delayed it, but I wouldn't mind it. I can wait a few more years, if I need to. KH3 is not the only game I have on my radar.

I honestly and fullheartedly have every faith and confidence that Nomura will keep his word and that he'll release the game this year, as he has planned! I trust how he works, so I have no worries about the game being delayed! After all, he had said so himself that a long time back, he had already discussed a release date internally but couldn't tell us yet. But now that he knows that he's sure that this year is the year for Kingdom Hearts III, I have every ounce of confidence that it'll be so!