Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Axels the best

would you like to see a kh smash or mario kart type game

Absolutely. after Kingdom Hearts 3 I really want to see sora more they need expand the series I'd sell my kidney to see Sora be in Smash Brothers.

What I really want to see after Kingdom Hearts 3 is an MMO so we have something to play while we wait years and years for the next Kingdom Hearts game... lol

Basically just make Kingdom Hearts Unchained X all over again but with kh3 graphics let us team up with are friends like Union Cross and explore worlds ect I don't have to explain myself you guys know what a MMO is.

That's what I really want to see after Kingdom Hearts 3 unless they're planning on doing something big with online and Kingdom Hearts 3.

Actually, like Daxovan mentioned, Dissidia was originally supposed to be a fighting Kingdom Hearts game, but apparently Disney didn't like the idea of a fighting game involving Disney characters, so that's why it turned out to be a Final Fantasy brawler instead of a Kingdom Hearts one, ya know? That said, I would have loved to see Dissidia with the Kingdom Hearts characters, as it was meant to be!

And I think a racing KH game would be fun too, given that it's made right!