Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Thunder Keyblade Master

The Last Seekers of Darkness, and Guardians of Light.

So these are the confirmed Seekers of Darkness so far.

Darknesses

1. Xehanort.

2. Young Xehanort.

3. Ansem, Seeker of Darkness.

4. Xemnas.

5. Vanitas.

6. Xigbar.

7. Saix

8. Marluxia.

9. Larxene.

10. Luxlord.

11. Aquanort.

There are 2 more remaining seekers of darkness, Terranort could be a Seeker of Darkness. There are some other characters that haven't been revealed, but probably a new character could be a Seeker of Darkness, Even and Dilan's bodies are unstable and could be returned as Xaldin or Vexen, and one of them would be at Xehanort's Grasp, but you are asking "Why not Demyx?" Well, Xehanort would reject him as a Seeker of Darkness, considering how Lazy, and Cowardly he is, and Demyx would just be unexpectedly in his original body, and about the Guardians of Light, there are 5 revealed so far.

1. Sora.

2. Riku.

3. Kairi.

4. King Mickey.

5. Lea.

There are 2 remaining Guardians of Light to be revealed, and the most plausible character to be a Guardian of Light, is none other than Roxas, and about the other characters that could be the last Guardian of Light, Xion, or Terra would be the only explanations, Xion was made from Sora's Memories, so I'm theorizing that Terra could be a Guardian of Light, his mind still Lingers, and he swore to Ven and Aqua that he would set things right.

What are your thoughts on the Seekers of Darkness?

Edited by Thunder Keyblade Master

It could be Phantom Aqua but if it is Aqua then she will likely be saved. I would say this:

1. Xehanort.

2. Young Xehanort.

3. Ansem

4. Xemnas.

5. Larxene.

6. Lexeaus

7. Vanitas

8. Terranort

9. Demyx

10. Luxord

11. Saix

12. Riku Replica

13. Xion

The 7 lights:

1. Sora

2. Riku

3. Kairi

4. Mickey

5. Aqua

6. Lea

7. Ventus

Edited by KH4Real

I was initially thinking the Riku Replica would be a seeker but now, im not so sure. There's a possibility Repliku could actually

be a guardian of light. As to who the other 2 organization members are then, I'd say Brain or Demyx. Brain would be an interesting one due to his connection to union cross. While i honestly find Demyx to not fit the new organization considering how Xemnas talked ill will about him in KH2FM, there's honestly no one else who it could be. Again though, there's still Brain. And the thirteenth seeker i believe will be one of the people helping the guardians of light for the sake of a shocking plot twist. Im think someone like Lea. Because Lea's entire goal in KH3 seems to be seeking for Siax/Isa. He probably will want to save his best friend. But maybe Xehanort planned this ahead of time and uses Saix to lure Lea into a trap and will make him a Xehanort.

Nomura did say aqua could be saved depending the player. Otherwise she is now a seeker of darkness until there is more info.

My list would be is this:

Darknesses:

1. Master Xehanort

2. Xemnas

3. Ansem the seeker of darkness

4. Xigbar

5. Vanitas

6. Terranort/apprentice Xehanort

7. Isa

8. luxord

9. Marluxia

10. Larxene

11. Aquanort

12. Young Xehanort

As for the 13th darkness it hard to speculate but my top 5 candidates would be Ansem the wise because we did not see him in the dark margin with aqua and has a black coat plus memory wipe like terranort, 2. Ventus now Xehanort has control over aqua. 3. Roxas because Xemnas says in the the pirates of the Caribbean trailer “Nothing will please us more than Roxas’s return, Of course” hinted they may try to possess him again 4. Lea because he still has the black coat on for some reason other than to protect himself from the darkness. 5. Riku Replica because he will be returning some how?

Lights:

1. Sora

2. Riku

3. Kairi

4. Mickey

5. Lea

6. Roxas

7. Namine or xion

Edited by Matthew Dickendasher

I actually posted my own thoughts on this not that long ago.  I went way more in-depth on the topic in my post, so I will give you the short version here:

I actually think that only ten seekers of darkness have been officially revealed because Nomura is being vague about what will happen to Aqua.  However, since she has yellow eyes and silver hair, and since Nomura has used language hinting that Xehanort does, in fact, control her, I do think that she is a seeker of darkness.  I just don't think that it has been officially confirmed yet.  With that being said, I think that the thirteen seekers of darkness will be:

1.   Master Xehanort

2.   Young Xehanort

3.   Vanitas

4.   Ansem, Seeker of Darkness

5.   Xemnas

6.   Braig/Xigbar

7.   Isa/Saix

8.   Demyx

9.   Luxord

10. Marluxia

11. Larxene

12. Roxas

13. Aqua

I think that, by the end of Kingdom Hearts III, we will know the fates of all of the original Organization XIII members, and I think that those who weren't shown to be okay in Dream Drop Distance will be seekers of darkness.  If this is true, then that would mean that Demyx is one of the seekers of darkness.  I know that a lot of people don't think that Demyx is fit to be a seeker of darkness, but if he was chosen to be one of the members of the original Organization XIII, then I think he could still be considered as a possible member for the real Organization XIII.  Plus, if Master Xehanort was willing to make Sora a vessel, who has been described as lazy in the past, why would he not be willing to make Demyx a vessel?

The reason why I don't think that Terra is a seeker of darkness is that we see Riku and King Mickey return to the Mysterious Tower while Sora is still in his Kingdom Hearts II outfit.  If they returned from their mission to the Realm of Darkness while Sora was still in his Kingdom Hearts II outfit, that must mean that they return early on in the game and therefore have already found out that Aqua is a seeker of darkness by then.  However, in the Kingdom Hearts III trailers, we have heard some of the members of the seekers of darkness speaking to Sora and implying that they are still missing their thirteenth member.  During all of these scenes, Sora is wearing his new Kingdom Hearts III outfit, meaning that these scenes are happening after Riku and King Mickey found out that Aqua is a seeker of darkness.  Now, why does this mean that Terra can't be a seeker of darkness?  At the end of Dream Drop Distance, Master Xehanort told King Mickey that Sora and another on his list of Keyblade wielders belonged to him.  Sora ended up being rescued, which means that Master Xehanort has succeeded in making only one of the Keyblade wielders on King Mickey's list into a seeker of darkness.  If Master Xehanort already had twelve seekers of darkness by that point, and if he is still looking for the final seeker of darkness after Riku and King Mickey find out that Aqua is one of them, then Aqua must have been one of the twelve seekers of darkness present at the end of Dream Drop Distance, which means that she was the other one on King Mickey's list that Master Xehanort was talking about.  That means that Terra can no longer be under Master Xehanort's control.  He must have found a way to escape him like he said he would in the Birth by Sleep secret ending.

I was going back and forth on whether Roxas or Ventus will be a seeker of darkness.  I think that either of them could be one, but in the end, I guessed that Roxas is more likely to become a seeker a darkness because, if Aqua truly was made a seeker of darkness prior to the ending of Dream Drop Distance like I am guessing she was, why wouldn't Master Xehanort use her to retrieve Ventus from the Chamber of Waking and make him the thirteenth vessel instead of going through all of that hard work to make Sora the thirteenth vessel?  In fact, I think that Master Xehanort may have tried this, but maybe Ventus was saved by Terra.

I actually don't think that any guardians of light have been officially revealed yet.  However, we are able to make some assumptions based on what has been revealed so far.  Therefore, I think that the seven guardians of light will be:

1.   King Mickey

2.   Sora

3.   Riku

4.   Kairi

5.   Lea/Axel

6.   Ventus

7.   Terra

I already explained why I think that Roxas is more likely to be a seeker of darkness than Ventus, but I think that a reason why Ventus is more likely to be a guardian of light is that, since Aqua has already saved Terra and Ventus in Birth by Sleep, it would be as if Terra and Ventus were returning the favor by saving her.

But this is just my best guess.  I think that the remaining members of each team could literally be anyone, so I don't think that anyone can be wrong in their guesses.

Edited by Dagesh Lene

I actually posted my own thoughts on this not that long ago.  I went way more in-depth on the topic in my post, so I will give you the short version here:

I actually think that only ten seekers of darkness have been officially revealed because Nomura is being vague about what will happen to Aqua.  However, since she has yellow eyes and silver hair, and since Nomura has used language hinting that Xehanort does, in fact, control her, I do think that she is a seeker of darkness.  I just don't think that it has been officially confirmed yet.  With that being said, I think that the thirteen seekers of darkness will be:

1.   Master Xehanort

2.   Young Xehanort

3.   Vanitas

4.   Ansem, Seeker of Darkness

5.   Xemnas

6.   Braig/Xigbar

7.   Isa/Saix

8.   Demyx

9.   Luxord

10. Marluxia

11. Larxene

12. Roxas

13. Aqua

I think that, by the end of Kingdom Hearts III, we will know the fates of all of the original Organization XIII members, and I think that those who weren't shown to be okay in Dream Drop Distance will be seekers of darkness.  If this is true, then that would mean that Demyx is one of the seekers of darkness.  I know that a lot of people don't think that Demyx is fit to be a seeker of darkness, but if he was chosen to be one of the members of the original Organization XIII, then I think he could still be considered as a possible member for the real Organization XIII.  Plus, if Master Xehanort was willing to make Sora a vessel, who has been described as lazy in the past, why would he not be willing to make Demyx a vessel?

The reason why I don't think that Terra is a seeker of darkness is that we see Riku and King Mickey return to the Mysterious Tower while Sora is still in his Kingdom Hearts II outfit.  If they returned from their mission to the Realm of Darkness while Sora was still in his Kingdom Hearts II outfit, that must mean that they return early on in the game and therefore have already found out that Aqua is a seeker of darkness by then.  However, in the Kingdom Hearts III trailers, we have heard some of the members of the seekers of darkness speaking to Sora and implying that they are still missing their thirteenth member.  During all of these scenes, Sora is wearing his new Kingdom Hearts III outfit, meaning that these scenes are happening after Riku and King Mickey found out that Aqua is a seeker of darkness.  Now, why does this mean that Terra can't be a seeker of darkness?  At the end of Dream Drop Distance, Master Xehanort told King Mickey that Sora and another on his list of Keyblade wielders belonged to him.  Sora ended up being rescued, which means that Master Xehanort has succeeded in making only one of the Keyblade wielders on King Mickey's list into a seeker of darkness.  If Master Xehanort already had twelve seekers of darkness by that point, and if he is still looking for the final seeker of darkness after Riku and King Mickey find out that Aqua is one of them, then Aqua must have been one of the twelve seekers of darkness present at the end of Dream Drop Distance, which means that she was the other one on King Mickey's list that Master Xehanort was talking about.  That means that Terra can no longer be under Master Xehanort's control.  He must have found a way to escape him like he said he would in the Birth by Sleep secret ending.

I was going back and forth on whether Roxas or Ventus will be a seeker of darkness.  I think that either of them could be one, but in the end, I guessed that Roxas is more likely to become a seeker a darkness because, if Aqua truly was made a seeker of darkness prior to the ending of Dream Drop Distance like I am guessing she was, why wouldn't Master Xehanort use her to retrieve Ventus from the Chamber of Waking and make him the thirteenth vessel instead of going through all of that hard work to make Sora the thirteenth vessel?  In fact, I think that Master Xehanort may have tried this, but maybe Ventus was saved by Terra.

I actually don't think that any guardians of light have been officially revealed yet.  However, we are able to make some assumptions based on what has been revealed so far.  Therefore, I think that the seven guardians of light will be:

1.   King Mickey

2.   Sora

3.   Riku

4.   Kairi

5.   Lea/Axel

6.   Ventus

7.   Terra

I already explained why I think that Roxas is more likely to be a seeker of darkness than Ventus, but I think that a reason why Ventus is more likely to be a guardian of light is that, since Aqua has already saved Terra and Ventus in Birth by Sleep, it would be as if Terra and Ventus were returning the favor by saving her.

But this is just my best guess.  I think that the remaining members of each team could literally be anyone, so I don't think that anyone can be wrong in their guesses.

I agree with you.  Master Xehanort does not care who he has to manipulate to get what he wants.  He simply desires to win by getting his hands on the X-Blade.  Demyx is easily manipulated.

Roxas, on the other hand, in a way, he is technically Ventus, too.  Unless Sora is searching for a Data Roxas, hence Ansem's Computer in the "'Kingdom Hearts 3'" Trailers.

As for the whole Terra and Ventus rescuing Aqua, that would be an interesting way to bring the story full circle.

i feel luxord id kind of out of place among the true organisation all the others so far have had preexisting connections to xehanort or have been major antagonists (like marluxia and larxene) and true he was a major antagonist in kh2 but he didnt really stand out from the other members neither did xigbar but now we know other wise

i dont know if feels like he was included just cause he was part of the first orginisation

i feel luxord id kind of out of place among the true organisation all the others so far have had preexisting connections to xehanort or have been major antagonists (like marluxia and larxene) and true he was a major antagonist in kh2 but he didnt really stand out from the other members neither did xigbar but now we know other wise

i dont know if feels like he was included just cause he was part of the first orginisation

all of the organization members that were fought at twtnw were included in the new organization, with the only exception being luxord up until recently. he also controls the element of time, something that would be very useful to the organization due to their methods of obtaining members

still hate the fact that he was included cuz he has the character of a piece of bread with a deck of cards slapped on top

all of the organization members that were fought at twtnw were included in the new organization, with the only exception being luxord up until recently. he also controls the element of time, something that would be very useful to the organization due to their methods of obtaining members

still hate the fact that he was included cuz he has the character of a piece of bread with a deck of cards slapped on top

i know it still seems a little odd

I recall Young Xehanort said Roxas was disqualified because he got too self-aware so I think Ansem and Xemnas were only pleased at his return so he can be a light. When Xehanort said another one on Mickey list was his I think he only meant Aqua which would only be the newest at 12. Perhaps when Ansem and Xemnas were defeated it gave Terra a chance to escape with his body from Xehanort which would explain why he appears in his older age again. The plot of KH3 leading up to the final battle will probably be the seekers looking for number 13 and who ever is left after its achieved will be the rest of the 7 lights. For the 12 seekers there are, 

1. Master Xehanort

2. Young Xehanort

3. Ansem, Seeker of Darkness

4. Xemnas

5. Xigbar

6. Saïx

From the trailers shown thus far we can infer

7. Vanitas 

8. Marluxia

9. Larxene 

10. Luxord

11. Aqua-Xehanort

With 12 it gets tricky, it seem with DDD it was obvious that it could be Terra-Xehanort but now it seems more likely it could be Demyx perhaps? Number 13 is gonna be the wild card. With battles within KH3 to determine who it could be, I don't think Ventus could be his own seeker because we have Vanitas if they do get Ventus's body it will just turn Vanitas into Ventus-Vanitas from BBS and not change the standings. The only person that I can think of right now to be number 13 either Riku Replica or someone we wouldn't think of.

I would like to hear your thoughts on this!

Edited by Goyan-Tanuki