Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

[This post ahead will contain information based on recent trailers and released videos. Continue at your own risk]

We've seen already many original worlds and hints from recent trailers. Those include: 

• Twilight Town (with gameplay)
  • Mysterious Tower (with gameplay)
  • Destiny Islands (scenes only)
  • Radiant Garden (scenes only)
  • Realm of Darkness (Playable Fight with Aqua)
  • Land of Departure (scenes only)
  • Castle Oblivion? (speculation)
  • Keyblade Graveyard (scenes only)
  • New World (Where Kairi and Lea sit which was said to be a completely new world, I guess)

And the original worlds from the KH Saga that haven't been shown or hinted to return:

• Castle Oblivion
  • The World that Never was
  • Traverse Town
  • Daybreak Town

I would really love them all to be playable. But since it's 12 worlds, it's completely a lot of work, so there's a high chance that some worlds will be cutscene only and others won't even appear in the game. If we count the confirmed Disney Worlds, it will make 19 worlds.

The reason I included Castle Oblivion on the first part was because of Land of Departure's return. Since LoD took form of CO and LoD is back, there's a chance we might see CO there.

Do you wish to see all original worlds return? Do you want all of them to be playable?

And most importantly, which scene-only world do you think that will be playable?

Edited by VocaloidLover13

I really want Radiant Garden to be playable, but at this point it doesn't seem like it will be. I also want Destiny Islands. That one wouldn't be too hard. Just give us the front and back of the island and then just a tiny bit of the main land and I'd be happy.

Traverse Town and The World That Never Was seem to me highly unlikely as they were featured in KH3D.

I hope some of them are at least playable.

Realm of Darkness: Might be since there's the Aqua Boss

Destiny Islands: I'd really like if they made it playable for a nice throwback to KH1, even if it's just a mini-world.

Radiant Garden: I've had a bad feeling for a while now that it wont be playable. Just from some of the info we got about FF characters, cutscene worlds and such.

Land of Departure/Castle Oblivion: Possibly, I wouldn't mind it.

Keyblade Graveyard: I expect they'll make it playable.

Kairi and Axel's world: Isn't playable

Twilight Town/Mysterious Tower: Playable

Then there's the unknown final world which is Nomura's favourite. I don't think this is Keyblade Graveyard from what he said about it.

I think they did confirm that some of the original worlds will just be visited in cut scenes. Plus, I really don't think they would have more original worlds then Disney worlds. And nineteen being the total amount of worlds seems like a lot. But I do think we might get more original worlds then KH2 (which had three I think?), maybe two to three more? I don't know. The only one I would be kinda upset about not visiting again would be Radiant Garden. Which seems more and more likely to be the case since Twilight Town might have taken the spot of "hub world" or however you wanna define it. Destiny Islands would be pretty fun to explore more too since we only played there like twice I think? Realm of Darkness I could live without since we already explored it in 0.2. But with the Aqua boss it might be at least somewhat playable. Land of Departure and Castle Oblivion I'm kinda eh about anyway so I would be fine about not playing those. 

Destiny Islands: I'd really like if they made it playable for a nice throwback to KH1, even if it's just a mini-world.

Radiant Garden: I've had a bad feeling for a while now that it wont be playable. Just from some of the info we got about FF characters, cutscene worlds and such.

Then there's the unknown final world which is Nomura's favourite. I don't think this is Keyblade Graveyard from what he said about it.

Realm of darkness is obvious only question is if there is room that is leading up to the fight or if its just a portal

Destiny Islands is were we have to go not because of the very first island but because of the HUGE one that we got a glimpse of in kh2

Radiant Garden: maybe in cutscenes or some small hub world were we just visit merlins house other than that I was in it enough allready

Land of Departure/Castle Oblivion I would like to walk around castle oblivion a bit that place looked very cool from the outside

Keyblade Graveyard: absolutley I just love the dystopian setting of that world and It would be the perfect place to start of the finally

Kairi and Axel's world: yea must be one of those worlds that we will only get to see in cutscenes which is okay because it looked pretty normal

Twilight Town/Mysterious Tower: AAAAWWW YESSSSS

I also would love to see Traverse town one final time to see that place in a fresh light (no pun intended) with its calming effect 

Deep jungle would also be nice but If we get the jungle book that would pretty much do the trick aswell

Traverse Town and The World That Never Was seem to me highly unlikely as they were featured in KH3D.

Yeah, unfortunately. I think it would be very cool to explore TWTNW's city again, even though we already have Big Hero 6 for city exploration

I hope we get to fight some Darksides on the realm of darkness. It's a good possibility. 

Some people believe RG is not going to be playable but I hope we get to play a small portion of it at least. I'm curious to see how they restored it since KH2. 

There's high chance that KG will have all types of enemies and I really hope so. Fightning nobodies, heartless and unversed there will be very great. I hope it happens that way.

This Nomura's favorite world is really mysterious.

I think they did confirm that some of the original worlds will just be visited in cut scenes.

Unfortunately I don't remember that but you may be right. I hope that is not the case though. 

Thank you all for your opinions.