Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Movies798

New Heartless in New KH3's Tangled Trailer (Possible Spoilers)

Hey everyone! How's it going? Well I've been watching the new Kingdom Hearts 3 Tangled trailer and I've notice something very interesting. I just two two new heartless in the Kingdom of Corona. Okay in the picture one of the heartless is a purple flower heartless wearing some sort of dress and wears a hat. I find it interesting because in the previous games most of the heartless were mean looking and kinda ferocious. But this heartless looks more feminine like and kinda in line with the some of the plant like Dream Eaters, you know "cutesy." Now the other heartless is a heartless we've already since before, in the Twilight Trailer back in 2015, I think). The other heartless in this picture is wearing some big red hat and it has a bow; which I'm calling him "the archer heartless." After looking the archer heartless I have a theory that we might get either a Robin Hood world or a Pixar's Brave world. Now please nothing is confirmed here because this is my theory and speculation. So please don't take it too seriously okay. I think one of the new Disney worlds or Pixar worlds in Kingdom Hearts 3 could be a Robin Hood world or Brave world. However, unless there's another Disney movie that has something to do with archers or bows and arrows than I would love to hear it. So what do you guys think? Do you think we might get a Robin Hood or Brave world? Or do you guys think the new archer heartless from Kingdom of Corona in general? I would love to hear your guys thoughts on this one.

KINGDOM HEARTS 3 - Tangled Gameplay Trailer NEW (2018)_Moment.jpg

I see the two Heartless.  The hat of the second Heartless you were referring to made me think he's some of jester or executioner.  Why a jester or an executioner would need a bow and arrow?  I have no clue.  It would be cool to see a classical Disney world like Robin Hood in KH3 but I don't think that is likely since the Heartless would likely be more animal themed rather than the small fry seen in the picture.  Disney's Robin Hood is pretty much set in medieval times, with anthropomorphic characters, and is mostly underrated.

The first Heartless, well it does look feminine.  The color looks more violet than purple since violet is has a lot more blue in it than most purples.  The Heartless looks like it might be carrying some sort of purse or something and makes me think of Mary Poppins.  I do remember hearing that Mary Poppins would be in KH3 but how that relates to the first Heartless, it might be too early to say.

5 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

I see the two Heartless.  The hat of the second Heartless you were referring to made me think he's some of jester or executioner.  Why a jester or an executioner would need a bow and arrow?  I have no clue.  It would be cool to see a classical Disney world like Robin Hood in KH3 but I don't think that is likely since the Heartless would likely be more animal themed rather than the small fry seen in the picture.  Disney's Robin Hood is pretty much set in medieval times, with anthropomorphic characters, and is mostly underrated.

The first Heartless, well it does look feminine.  The color looks more violet than purple since violet is has a lot more blue in it than most purples.  The Heartless looks like it might be carrying some sort of purse or something and makes me think of Mary Poppins.  I do remember hearing that Mary Poppins would be in KH3 but how that relates to the first Heartless, it might be too early to say.

Nice thinking. I haven't thought about it was some sort of jester. The Bow and arrow makes it stand out more to me.

9 minutes ago, Movies798 said:

Nice thinking. I haven't thought about it was some sort of jester. The Bow and arrow makes it stand out more to me.

Probably not a good reference when comparing the feminine Heartless and Mary Poppins, but I still can't help but to see some similarities.  The hat is a bit similar but I am probably reading too much into it.  Also, the violet color reminds me of Unverse for some reason.  I believe they were blue/violet in BBS and kind of a magenta color in KH 2.5.  Of course, it's obviously a Heartless because of the black and red Heartless emblem on its abdomen.

image.png

29 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

Probably not a good reference when comparing the feminine Heartless and Mary Poppins, but I still can't help but to see some similarities.  The hat is a bit similar but I am probably reading too much into it.  Also, the violet color reminds me of Unverse for some reason.  I believe they were blue/violet in BBS and kind of a magenta color in KH 2.5.  Of course, it's obviously a Heartless because of the black and red Heartless emblem on its abdomen.

image.png

It's an interesting comparison though.

7 minutes ago, ghostwarmen said:

Idk about any of you, but that purple feminine heartless looks like something out of the 1920s, specifically New Orleans.

Oh man I never even thought of that. Very interesting indeed. I would love to see Princess and the Frog as a world in Kingdom Hearts 3.

2 minutes ago, Movies798 said:

It's an interesting comparison though.

Yeah, and I think it was actually said that Mary Poppins would be a character in KH3 or something like that. 

10 minutes ago, ghostwarmen said:

Idk about any of you, but that purple feminine heartless looks like something out of the 1920s, specifically New Orleans.

Perhaps, Princess and the Frog might be in KH3 since the movie in set in New Orleans, Louisiana in the 1920s.

I was JUST about to make a topic based on the purple Heartless. It seems like not many people noticed it.

14 minutes ago, ghostwarmen said:

You good sir deserve a prize! I never even considered this Heartless for Princess and the Frog. Though I would like to remind EVERYONE that Heartless do not always correlate with a specific world, or even the world they appear in. For example, the Land of Dragons has a Centaur Heartless (no centaurs are in Mulan) and Arendelle has Ice Dragon Heartless (no dragons appeared in Frozen).

Yeah, we've known about the Archer Heartless for a while. I even made a thread (somewhere on the website) on how he could represent Robin Hood. Why Robin Hood over Brave? Because the Archer Heartless is wearing an oversized hat, just like a particular Robin Hood character.

Related image

2 minutes ago, Green Sparrow said:

Though I would like to remind EVERYONE that Heartless do not always correlate with a specific world, or even the world they appear in. For example, the Land of Dragons has a Centaur Heartless (no centaurs are in Mulan) and Arendelle has Ice Dragon Heartless (no dragons appeared in Frozen).

An excellent point! You're definitely right about that. :)

22 minutes ago, Novayon KH said:

Very interesting. I suppose they could both be just tangled heartless but this is a nice little mystery for now.

I've never even seen that red hat guy before.

Let's keep speculating!

I wish we had a clearer look at that blue/purple Heartless. When I first looked at it, its appearance reminded me of what the Three Musketeers wore; the hat, the long white gloves that flare outward... It does seem to have a feminine body shape in this screenshot, but I can't say 100% for sure. The rest of its "outfit" could be a dress or just a long coat/cloak.

I kinda don't see them bringing back the Country of Musketeers, though, so... *shrugs* Either way, the look blends in well with the Kingdom of Corona world, so it works.

I can certainly see Robin Hood or Brave making an appearance in KH3. Personally I'm more hoping for Robin Hood because I didn't like Brave. I won't get into that here, but I do think that the heartless does look like an archer. However, the style of its clothing doesn't seem to match Robin Hood. That doesn't mean I don't think it represents Robin Hood, but I don't see a ton of resemblance outside of its weapon.

7 hours ago, ienzo628 said:

Let's keep speculating!

I'm going to be hopeful and say it's from Princess and the Frog. It does remind me of the fashion.

1 hour ago, The Transcendent Key said:

The one with the red hat we'd already seen previously in the E3 2015 trailer, if I'm not mistaken. But the blue cloaked one is definitely new! I wonder if they're exclusive to that world? ?

Yeah I just went back and checked, they're in for a couple of frames. Can't believe I never saw that even after 3 years.

As an aside, I'm really liking how the KH3 heartless are shaping up. They remind me of the darker KH1 roster rather than the silly KH2 ones.

41 minutes ago, Novayon KH said:

I'm going to be hopeful and say it's from Princess and the Frog. It does remind me of the fashion.

Princess and the Frog would be amazing! None of these heartless remind me of it here, though. But who knows?

I can't say this trailer excited me or that I'm not a little disappointed. I'm not like super upset or anything just from the last few trailers I expected a little bit more. Even if they did not want to show more story they could of had a new world reveal. We knew about Tangled for a while and have been seeing some gameplay for it also.

But at the same time I am glad they are doing smaller trailers. Not every trailer needs to be exciting and have a big reveal or anything. It can show us a few fun cut scenes and it can be satisfying. So they trailer is by itself fine I just don't want to wait till Jump Fiesta for a new world reveal if they wanna keep the story under wraps. :/

8 hours ago, Novayon KH said:

Yeah I just went back and checked, they're in for a couple of frames. Can't believe I never saw that even after 3 years.

As an aside, I'm really liking how the KH3 heartless are shaping up. They remind me of the darker KH1 roster rather than the silly KH2 ones.

Yep! I immediately remembered the one with the red hat from the E3 trailer. :)

Oh yeah, definitely, it's good to see that not just the Nobodies, but the Heartless are looking amazing as well! I'm still hoping that we get Invisibles, Wyverns and Wizards back, as they are among my favorite Heartless designs! It's a shame they didn't stick around for more entries except for Days and Union X. And I figure that since they are so strong, they'd tide over into other entries, ya know? But yeah, hopefully we'll see em again in KHIII! :D

2 hours ago, Tyranto Rex said:

I can't say this trailer excited me or that I'm not a little disappointed. I'm not like super upset or anything just from the last few trailers I expected a little bit more. Even if they did not want to show more story they could of had a new world reveal. We knew about Tangled for a while and have been seeing some gameplay for it also.

But at the same time I am glad they are doing smaller trailers. Not every trailer needs to be exciting and have a big reveal or anything. It can show us a few fun cut scenes and it can be satisfying. So they trailer is by itself fine I just don't want to wait till Jump Fiesta for a new world reveal if they wanna keep the story under wraps. :/

I am of the belief that this Tangled trailer is the first in a series of small trailers that will come throughout the course of these remaining two months to hype up KHIII even more! I'd think of em like TV spots! If this is what Square will go for, I hope The Caribbean is next!

But yeah, I'm fine with anything we get, because honestly, anything will stoke up the hype for me! Although I'd really love to hear Master Xehanort's English voice actor, I need to hear how he'll sound! X_X

3 hours ago, Tyranto Rex said:

I kind of expected more of Marluxia to be revealed. 

I wonder how many Disney films I can connect to those two Heartless other than Princess and the Frog and Mary Poppins.