Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Leamax

Three 15-second Kingdom Hearts III commercials were just released; another one coming soon

5 minutes ago, Lu Xun said:

Are the spoilers specifically about Aqua? Oh god... But if the content didn't change... What could it be? But I'm not looking at anything :c

All of the Aqua stuff is still in the trailer, so I guess it wasn't about her. What it could've been is anyone's 

Edited by ITzDarthLordRevan

Does anyone have any theories about what's happening to Repliku/Data-Riku in the story commercial at the 3 second mark? Looks like he might be transforming or something. Or maybe becoming one with the darkness if he hasn't completely done so already.

1 hour ago, Allwil13 said:

Does anyone have any theories about what's happening to Repliku/Data-Riku in the story commercial at the 3 second mark? Looks like he might be transforming or something. Or maybe becoming one with the darkness if he hasn't completely done so already.

Yeah, I think in the Final Battle trailer he transforms or something into this weird Xehanort shadow thing. So he's obviously gotten a power boost.

Uh.. huh?

Wait! What do you MEAN "unintentional content"!?!?!? lol what happened Nomura?

You know how many people have to approve all public footage from Square, Disney, and Nomura himself? Luckily I didn't see the footage (nor am I asking for an answer), but come on. I mean, it's not like it was live gameplay that went a little too long or something. These are VERY controlled and intentional commercials. How can so many important eyes review these commercials and only now go "Oh snap, maybe we shouldn't show blah blah blah".

I'm not yelling at anyone or angry, I'm just dumbfounded lol These commercials are nice though.

1 hour ago, Green Sparrow said:

Uh.. huh?

Wait! What do you MEAN "unintentional content"!?!?!? lol what happened Nomura?

You know how many people have to approve all public footage from Square, Disney, and Nomura himself? Luckily I didn't see the footage (nor am I asking for an answer), but come on. I mean, it's not like it was live gameplay that went a little too long or something. These are VERY controlled and intentional commercials. How can so many important eyes review these commercials and only now go "Oh snap, maybe we shouldn't show blah blah blah".

I'm not yelling at anyone or angry, I'm just dumbfounded lol These commercials are nice though.

Let's just say the untintentionl content he mentioned was small enough not to be noticed the first time around, but was actually quite a big reveal. But for Square Enix's sake and spoilers sake, I won't say what it was.

Yeah I didn't notice it until it was pointed out. Of course I won't say what it is even if I felt it wasn't a huge deal.

That last commercial tho, Aqua's intense battle face sent chills down my spine. I honestly can't wait to see how all these subplots are tied up

4 hours ago, PrinceNoctis said:

Aqua's looking like a horror movie hahaha ?That was nice. Nothing new really but nice still :)

It would've made her look even more like she's from a horror movie if they put her theme in from 0.2. It straight up sounds like something from Jaws. 

1 hour ago, ITzDarthLordRevan said:

It would've made her look even more like she's from a horror movie if they put her theme in from 0.2. It straight up sounds like something from Jaws. 

Imagine if they actually do that in the game during that cutscene. That would make her so much more terrifying it would explain why she's scaring the crap out of Riku. I've never seen him run from any enemy.

1 hour ago, Tyranto Rex said:

I can smell the memes already.

I cannot wait to see them. They're going to be great.

2 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

Are the spoilers on Reddit from those stolen KH3 copies?

Not that I've seen. Mods seem to be cracking down on those sort of spoilers on there, surprisingly. I'd still be careful, though. The spoiler of what was in the original trailer they put up is still in their threads.

2 minutes ago, ITzDarthLordRevan said:

Not that I've seen. Mods seem to be cracking down on those sort of spoilers on there, surprisingly. I'd still be careful, though.

That's good.   What was your favorite trailer of all time?

4 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

That's good.   What was your favorite trailer of all time?

Hard to say. There were a lot of great ones that came out this year. It's a tie between the two trailers we got at D23, The Toy Story one, the Pirates of the Caribbean one, the Frozen one, the full TGS Big Hero Six one, and the Final Batle trailer. Sorry if I don't remember some stuff. There's just been so much that's been show this year that It's hard to remember everything.

The D23 one confirmed Vanitas which excited me, because he's like one of my favorite villains in the series and I'm glad he's back. Can't wait to see what they do with him in this game. It also gave us Ventus saying things through Sora and the possiblity of hearing Haley Joel Osment talking to Haley Joel Osment at some point which was cool . We also got the new theme song and Riku and Mickey's new looks and I can say that this was probably my favorite design for Riku. It was also really wild to see them give us two trailers at one event. This was also the most entertaining Kingdom Hearts community sleepover I had because a lot of people kept on posting memes and fake screenshots while we were waiting for the trailer.

I was really glad to see Toy Story made into KH3 and this was also the first confirmation of a release window that we got until we got the real Jan 29th, 2019 release date. I was like really emotional because of this fact since at this point. It actually started to sink that KH 3 wasn't a myth and was going to come out soon. 

The frozen one gave us Aquanort, which both made me an emotional wreck and had me really excited since she's my favorite Kingdom Hearts girl and seeing her give into the darkness was really surprising to me since I thought she was fine at the end of 0.2. This also made me worried that the Seekers of Darkness could've possibly access to Ven's empty body. I was legit worried for both of them and I remember wanting the game to come out right so I could make sure they were both alright.

The Pirates of the Caribbean one was really epic and I was pleasantly surprised to see how good it looked in the new engine. Sora's pirate design is definitely going to be my favorite and the ship battles were really cinematic looking and looked really fun.

The Big Hero Six one gave us a lot of things like a few looks at Roxas in the new engine, finally seeing Ventus, Vanitas calling him brother, and a bunch of other quick glimpses like how they made Sora reaching out to Aqua relevant again and that shot of the Sora diving into Ven's heart. It gave me some hope that they both might be saved.

And the Final Battle Trailer... main did this one gave me major feels. Seeing Sora so defeated was really saddening to see and it actually made me tear up a bit. The voice acting in this one is superb and seeing everyone in the Final Battle made me both extremely worried for everyone and extremely hyped. This trailer actually managed to make me worry for Donald even though we know he isn't going to die. Scala Ad Caleum is gorgeous looking and I can't wait to learn more about this mysterious place and what makes it the "seat of power for all Keyblade weilders." This was also possibly our last trailer, so it made me a little sad that I wouldn't be staying up to wait for trailer with the community like I did at every event thus far. 

Overall, though. I do have to say the Final Battle One is my favorite.

2 minutes ago, Potato head harvey said:

No, straight from square. They accidentally left something in one of there 15 second Japanese trailers that shouldn't have been in there.

Really?  What was in there that shouldn't have been?

3 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

Really?  What was in there that shouldn't have been?

Do you really want to know? I can't really tell you in this thread because I don't  want to spoil anyone. Some people thought it was a big reveal while others thought it was already obvious. It wasn't really noticeable until you pause the video and looked at the background.

Thanks for sharing this with us, Leamax!

Dang, so one of the trailers had some unintentional spoilers, eh? Good thing that I watched the trailers a bit later, cuz I really didn't want to be spoiled on anything! D:

But dang, seeing these commercials, knowing these will play on TV...and knowing that we are already this close to the game's release...it just feels unreal! I can't believe it's actually happening! The feels are real! :')

THE WAIT IS ALMOST OVER! :D

1 minute ago, The Transcendent Key said:

Thanks for sharing this with us, Leamax!

Dang, so one of the trailers had some unintentional spoilers, eh? Good thing that I watched the trailers a bit later, cuz I really didn't want to be spoiled on anything! ?

But dang, seeing these commercials, knowing these will play on TV...and knowing that we are already this close to the game's release...it just feels unreal! I can't believe it's actually happening! The feels are real! :')

THE WAIT IS ALMOST OVER! :D

Only a month left brother! 0/*