Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Fates Chance XIII

Who are the new 7 POH? MINOR KH3 SPOILERS

So we know that

Anna and Elsa and Rapunzel

wind up being 3 of the new POHs, so it makes me wonder who else you think the other 3 would be?

Since Kairi is still holding her position and the three above are confirmed, I think it would end up being some of the newer disney princess characters. An additional criteria to that would also be though that they're worlds would be likely to be KH worlds.

I think some good candidates would be:

Moana- that would be such and awesome world and with the concept of wayfinding it would incorporate so well into KH

Marida- With the theme of changing fate and all in that movie I think that would be very fitting for the direction KH is going with some of their themes. Also, getting to go to her world with the new graphics would be just beautiful!!

And for my last one....hear me out...

Kida from Atlantis- that movie is so perfect for KH and it would be gorgeous!! I know she isnt an official disney princess, and the movie didnt do that well but it is a solid story and honestly doesnt get nearly enough credit. Also Kida as a character with how tough she is I think would be a great way to show-like Rapunzel and Elsa did- that a POH can be powerful and not necessarily a damsel like the old princesses were.

And that is kinda my theme with the new POH showing them as powerful in their own ways and proactive in their own story. Which if they did a playable Kairi forcused game, I feel her meeting these characters, and acknowledging-as she already has- that she still has a long way to go in her skills would really help her development.

What do you all think?

Edited by Fates Chance XIII

I feel like either Tiana or Pocahontas would replace Kida, but other than that I feel those are the most likely choices.

Spoiler

And one of the good things about not saying who the new princesses are Moana could be one cause they can't use the excuse that's she's too new. xD

Hmm there's so many great candidates to be the new Princess of Heart in Kingdom Hearts 4 and beyond. There's Tiana, Moana, Merida, Pocahontas, Kida, Maid Marian and many more. Also, the first game already said that the Princess of Heart are seven maidens who have pure heart fill with light. So that doesn't mean they have to royal blood or marry to a prince to become a Princess of Heart. Alice was one of the Princess of Heart because her heart is pure of light. Same with Kairi. So pretty much any female character could be a Princess of Heart if their heart is pure and full of light.

Well, since Wreck-It Ralph appeared in the game, I guess we can use the references from his second movie "Ralph Breaks Internet" as a clue. I believe we could find the new ones between all the princesses we saw in it. Let's see:  

+ Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Belle and Jasmine were already used.   
+ Ariel and Mulan appeared in Kingdom Hearts' games, but as teammates. (Besides, Mulan shouldn't even be considered a princess, but an heroine).   
+ We know from the trailer and Tetsuya Nomura interviews that Rapunzel, Anna and Elsa are three of the new ones. (Notice that Elsa is not really a princess, but a queen).   
+ We also know Kairi is still a member of the group, although I would like to know why she didn't pass on her power. That makes four.   
+ From the remaining princesses on "Ralph Breaks Internet" we have 5 candidates: Pocahontas, Tiana, Merida, Moana and (unoficially) Vanellope von Schweetz.   
+ I believe Merida can be castoff because she's more like a teammate for Sora, as she's a woman of action as an archer and a swordswoman.   
+ An considering the nature of the characters made of data in Kingdom Hearts, I suppose Vanellope can be castoff too from the list.   

So, we have three candidates who can be the perfect candidates to fulfill the three remaining places in the new Seven Hearts: Pocahontas, Tiana and Moana. Notice that not all of them are "princesses" (Pocahontas and Moana are only daughters of chiefs); and curiosly, all of them are from the USA (Virginia, New Orleans and Hawaii). 

1 hour ago, Ursalink said:

Well, since Wreck-It Ralph appeared in the game, I guess we can use the references from his second movie "Ralph Breaks Internet" as a clue. I believe we could find the new ones between all the princesses we saw in it. Let's see:  

+ Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Belle and Jasmine were already used.   
+ Ariel and Mulan appeared in Kingdom Hearts' games, but as teammates. (Besides, Mulan shouldn't even be considered a princess, but an heroine).   
+ We know from the trailer and Tetsuya Nomura interviews that Rapunzel, Anna and Elsa are three of the new ones. (Notice that Elsa is not really a princess, but a queen).   
+ We also know Kairi is still a member of the group, although I would like to know why she didn't pass on her power. That makes four.   
+ From the remaining princesses on "Ralph Breaks Internet" we have 5 candidates: Pocahontas, Tiana, Merida, Moana and (unoficially) Vanellope von Schweetz.   
+ I believe Merida can be castoff because she's more like a teammate for Sora, as she's a woman of action as an archer and a swordswoman.   
+ An considering the nature of the characters made of data in Kingdom Hearts, I suppose Vanellope can be castoff too from the list.   

So, we have three candidates who can be the perfect candidates to fulfill the three remaining places in the new Seven Hearts: Pocahontas, Tiana and Moana. Notice that not all of them are "princesses" (Pocahontas and Moana are only daughters of chiefs); and curiosly, all of them are from the USA (Virginia, New Orleans and Hawaii). 

Pst, Rapunzel was a party member and kicked but so I dont see why not

20 minutes ago, Fates Chance XIII said:

Pst, Rapunzel was a party member and kicked but so I dont see why not

I know, but Rapunzel's case was special. Rapunzel's hair was her weapon, but after being cut, she can no longer help Sora's team. (Unless we count the story from the animated series, which I doubt since Rapunzel will eventually lose her hair again; because she married Flynn with her short/brown hair). Elsa could have been a teammate too because she has the ice powers to fight; but instead, they gave us Marshmallow. 

However, I just thought about something funny. Do you remember how all the princesses got "modern/comfortable" new clothes thanks to Vanellope? Well, now I believe in Kingdom Hearts they could get similar clothes; only this ones similar to Sora's style. AND, to make them more capable, maybe they all could get a Keyblade based on their homeworlds or something. Don't you think?

Merida, Tiana, Moana, and maybe Pocahontas? I suppose Vanellope could be one too, but she doesn't strike me as someone with a pure heart. Still she's a better option then the Elizabeth Swan early theories. She left a man for dead to save herself. If anything she's a Princess of Darkness XD

I'm Surprised we didn't get to see the Rest of the New Princesses of Heart for this game but if there were the remaining Princesses of Heart revealed then it would have been this...

1: Kairi

2: Elsa

3: Anna

4: Rapunzel

5: Merida

6: Tiana

7: Moana

(I didn't put Pocahontas and Kida cause they're only 7 New Princesses of Heart)

13 hours ago, SweetYetSalty said:

Merida, Tiana, Moana, and maybe Pocahontas? I suppose Vanellope could be one too, but she doesn't strike me as someone with a pure heart. Still she's a better option then the Elizabeth Swan early theories. She left a man for dead to save herself. If anything she's a Princess of Darkness XD

It's called being pragmatic!  xP But your right. Plus she would just be super akward in the role anyway. Isn't she like a pirate queen or something (I still have not seen At World's End)? And her more realistic design she would stick out like a sour thumb.