Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I do agree on what you are saying but
> How do we not know she escaped Xemnas' grasp after they left?
They never showed after she got kidnapped and before she died, meaning the conclusion is she didn't do anything. We can't really say "she did so and so" because there's no proof she actually did

Just not that part

Smh, Xaldin got jobbed ?

Kairi was not useless, I will give you that much.

The problem with Kairi saving everyone is that in canon she was able to do so because of her status as a princess of heart, which is a condition she's had since birth and didn't need any character development to just work. If KH1 Kairi was in place of KH3 Kairi, things would have turned out essentially the same.

she really didnt do much but hold sora up thats ok but its always been saving sora from a kind of spirit thing my problem with her is she does nothing else besides that combat is lacking and on the battlefield she really did nothing only killed 3 shadows and wacked xion a bit

thats what people actually mean by useless

Regarding her letting herself being kidnapped by Xemnas, the problem is that she didn't put up a fight. Heck, not even putting up a fight, she just stood still and let Xemnas do it. The problem is not that it happened, the problem is how it was executed (i.e. very awkwardly)