Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 22, 20224 yr Nintendo fans getting excited about folders of all things getting added. I… I can’t. This is…beyond patheticThe appropriate reaction should be more like “HOLY firetruckING SHIT WHAT THE HELL WAS THE HOLDUP?!?!”
March 22, 20224 yr I mean jesus at this point why not just wait till the next switch or whatever drops like wow
March 22, 20224 yr Nintendo just baffles me. They’re like if aliens came to earth and tried to design a gaming console.
March 22, 20224 yr They don't make any sense in pretty much everything they doLike I don't think the dock would even be a thing nor would it be called switch if it weren't for the big market in the rest of the world, cus they wholeheartedly prefer handheld over there
March 22, 20224 yr Honestly…I can kinda relate to that. I live such an on-the-go lifestyle that once I tried handheld I never went back. The Switch is super practical for me for that reason.
March 22, 20224 yr why... did there need to be so much of it? Like it wouldnt be horrible if there was just enough of it to give that texture to it but... why
March 22, 20224 yr We would be doomed if that's the case, controlling the masses would be simple task while a full scale invasion is underway under our nosesOkay first of all trim down the fabric if they are going to making that work, because the way it is now it's going to be obstructive to both joysticks and buttons
March 23, 20224 yr I wonder if Nintendo will added home themes with music like they had for Nintendo 3DS.I was kind of hoping the PS5s would have that feature as well since PS4 have it.
March 23, 20224 yr By then, people will be setting their sights on PS6 or w/e they're going to call the next Playstation home console.
March 23, 20224 yr Honestly, it's a nice feature but kinda frivolous for a screen you spend maybe 10 seconds on at a time? Max?
March 23, 20224 yr I leave it on for a while when sorting through stuff before opening anything or powering off.
March 23, 20224 yr i mean, we didnt get themes and folder till 4 years later for ps4 by the time of ps silm's release
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003