Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
16 hours ago16 hr It aint fair I tell you boomer it aint fair Bobby Hill get his gundam seed sequel and we aint got a new gundam wing sequel after endless waltz
15 hours ago15 hr Try being a thunderbolt fan I've never seen it but I've heard it only got two movies and the series extends very far past that
1 hour ago1 hr guess i'll check it out later and see, not sure it will still click being so much older
59 minutes ago59 min the first batch of episodes came out recently yeah? i need to watch them this weekend
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003