Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
17 hours ago17 hr It aint fair I tell you boomer it aint fair Bobby Hill get his gundam seed sequel and we aint got a new gundam wing sequel after endless waltz
17 hours ago17 hr Try being a thunderbolt fan I've never seen it but I've heard it only got two movies and the series extends very far past that
2 hours ago2 hr guess i'll check it out later and see, not sure it will still click being so much older
2 hours ago2 hr the first batch of episodes came out recently yeah? i need to watch them this weekend
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003