Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 19, 20224 yr I'll try to bookmark this, when I'm home ill do my spinAlso, I appreciate Star wars ep 2 just because of the one scene where anakin turns berserk, one of the best scenes from the prequel sagaBut the rest of the film, I HATE SAND
August 19, 20224 yr I have a hard time ranking them although 3 and 6 battle for my favorite and I think spaceballs is better than ep 9 even when taken seriouslyHated ep 8 at first but it thankfully grew on me
August 19, 20224 yr > be me > like star wars > don't have a strong enough opinion to love/hate any of the main movies > can't easily participate in such conversations with others¯_(ツ)_/¯
August 20, 20224 yr Honestly same. Disney + is like one of two streaming subscriptions I actually bother with
August 20, 20224 yr she-hulk: so, do y'all think steve actually got laid in '43? i could see it being true because hey, why not? things don't have to be how people imagine them to be ("there's no way cap got laid, and here's why"). but on the other hand, i could definitely see steve making up the story while hanging out with the guys because they won't leave him alone until he gives them something
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003