Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 21, 20224 yr yeahhh the 13 triIogy has um it sure has PC ports that’s for sureLightning Returns’s graphics settings are onIy accessibIe if you’re pIaying in Windowed mode
August 21, 20224 yr I am enjoying the dub in this game but Vanille is bizarreHer accent is different from everyone else for some reasonI think I like Sazh the most so far with Snow right after
August 21, 20224 yr l don’t Iike UncIe Grandpa but what about the poor saps who donow the onIy way they can watch it is via piracyfunnnniirc they said they are gonna stop seIIing it’s DVDs?
August 21, 20224 yr I’ll give UG credit for one thing: it at least attempted to breathe some life into a dying networkBecause yea. The CARTOON network narrowing their focus to live action was a fantastic idea.Silly me for expecting animation to be taken seriously in the west I guess
August 21, 20224 yr I’m going to be the best self loathing, needlessly deprecating, unproductive sponge of a human I can be!
August 21, 20224 yr i don't have the ms paint skills for this, but i'm imagining that lotr scene with gimli and legolas except it's "never thought i'd die fighting side by side with an uncle grandpa fan"
August 21, 20224 yr The return to Westeros is tonight! House of the Dragon will likely have a dedicated chat for spoilers, but until then use tags until its availble to use if its not there when the premiere happens.
August 21, 20224 yr is there that much hype for it here? don't think i've seen anyone else mention it
August 21, 20224 yr .........The last like 10 messages and then that poster bring me nothing but pain
August 21, 20224 yr Thats why Im waiting for a bit, if the show is good and exceeds expectations itll be talked about heavily.Just preparing but also Maverick keeps exceeding expectations at the box officie, insaneIt has now passed Infinity War in terms of Domestic box office
August 21, 20224 yr I might be the biggest UG fan out there but... Eh, I'm already used to pirating stuff as italian media hates rerunning stuff
August 21, 20224 yr Oh Goddammit that means Disney is gonna re release it again -_-These billionaires are always petty.
August 21, 20224 yr Yeah, two of three movies after the pandemic to hit 1 billion in salesAlongside morbius
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003