Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
October 18, 20223 yr Hmm, so if I'm reading this right, the $4k amount was accurate, but what she failed to disclose was that it would be multiple payments of $4k, not a single one as she had implied
October 18, 20223 yr is it bad to say I think that maybe she’s mentally unstable atm?like who just risks their entire career like that by lying 💀
October 18, 20223 yr DeadassI'm glad that it at least brought up that VAs are underpaid but now people aren't looking at the nuance
October 18, 20223 yr weII this is awkward l can't imagine she didn't know it'd be muItipIe payments or the Iikebruh momentwhat do we do now
October 18, 20223 yr Um... everyone... help... Chainsaw Man english dub starts next week... and um... I... I'm not ready......
October 18, 20223 yr I feel like you'd want more info before making a claim like that, yeah. You don't want to come across as making mental illness out to be the cause for anything negative that someone does (which, to be clear, I don't think anyone here thinks that of you right now)
October 18, 20223 yr I’d say she’s just pissed at Platinum. They wouldn’t pay her what she thought her time and talent were worth.We’re likely to never get the full story as there’s too many confidential documents and he-said-she-said’s
October 18, 20223 yr Havent read the Percy Jackson series since High School, so really excited for this
October 19, 20223 yr Funny how Percy Jackson gets a continuation before even Winds of Winter comes out
October 19, 20223 yr heck yeahl got a box set thing from my brother as a gift they're surprisingIy fun to readthough ngI, l've onIy ever read 1 and 3 more than oncethe rest uhh l forgot what happens in most of them
October 19, 20223 yr Festival of the Lost is so bad that the main quest is bugged and cant be finished and just gives the god roll Mechabre sniper for free when youre suppose to get it at the end of it lol.It finishes early when it shouldnt
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003