Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
November 11, 20223 yr Went ahead and added my CoD and OW2 IDs to my About Me if anyone wants to add me at any point. Probably the only multiplayer games I’ll be playing for a while besides Gotham Knights.Me silently putting 70 hours into GK while everyone here was talking about Sonic and God of War
November 11, 20223 yr what a view indeed there's a Iot of effects that were added here but they Iook so naturaI it's weird to not see them in the originaI game
November 11, 20223 yr sighs Well this means exactly what I thought it would then. Journeys will be my series finale. I'm not f-ing watching a Goh MC anime. That character is the worst thing I've seen in my life. Well... maybe not. But still.
November 11, 20223 yr 10 years old with 20 years experience, he’s what every “entry level” job in America is looking for
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003