Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
November 30, 20223 yr No no no no there was a reason someone WISHED IT TO RETURN 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃Like firetruck you lmao
November 30, 20223 yr Yoshi P is presenting at the Game Awards. I guess that means I'm watching it this year lol
November 30, 20223 yr Just be aware he yoshi did say a demo would be around the time release date is revealed
November 30, 20223 yr If I remember right from the interview, it sounded like an actual demo you play
November 30, 20223 yr Somehow missed this blogpost about O2S2 yesterday https://undefined/en-us/news/23878812/what-to-expect-for-season-2-ramattra-shambali-monastery-and-the-battle-for-olympus/UghLink machine brokeOop- https://www.polygon.com/23484642/strange-world-disney-box-office-failure-treasure-planet-atlantis
December 1, 20223 yr https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/28/disney-ceo-bob-iger-talks-dont-say-gay-lgbtq-inclusion-at-town-hall.html
December 1, 20223 yr About what I expectedStill, here's hoping it's not completely empty corporate PR talk
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003