Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 13, 20233 yr it's like, only get as much space as you need. do you live by yourself? then a 1 bedroom place ought to do it. live with a spouse? 2 bedroom at most (would say 1 bedroom due to sharing a bed, but those places tend to be designed for only 1 person to live there regardless of sleeping arrangements). do you have a large hadron collider and need the extra space? then a mansion would be warranted, i suppose
August 13, 20233 yr https://vxtwitter.com/StarWars0nly/status/1690539632809652225?t=IqQPG2WYzdCFKiZxjA0WHw&s=19
August 13, 20233 yr respectful will probably hate me for saying this... but as long as a Pokemon game is fun I don't really care about much else
August 13, 20233 yr you are correct I do in fact hate you for saying thatabsoIute joke of a franchise you have two giant hands animate them
August 13, 20233 yr You know, the whole "just let people enjoy things" thing can be just as grating as people being critical thing.True the latter can suck the fun out but the latter get on a pretentious high horse and act morally superior. Criticism is needed to improve products, but there's this mentality that "Criticism = being a hater."And this-
August 13, 20233 yr I'm not gonna make fun of you for pIaying the game but I wiII absoIuteIy bIast the game if I want to
August 13, 20233 yr Maybe not to you, but I’ve purchased Pokémon and not enjoyed it, so it makes a difference in MY life.
August 13, 20233 yr Sure, DaZ and Sam are overly critical at times; I'm their friend and I can admit that, but like- is it really so much worse than blind praise? That Mega dude literally brought that up to specifically troll DaZ lmao and said he doesn't care if the product is crap, I mean come on 😂
August 13, 20233 yr i was making a joke? because i absolutely do criticize games when i feel it's justified? and i do it WITH you two? lmfao
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003