Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 4, 20215 yr now all we need is Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 on thereif were lucky the rest of the kh games as well
January 5, 20215 yr https://www.gamespot.com/articles/cyberpunk-2077-has-lost-79-of-its-playerbase-on-steam-since-launch/1100-6485878/?utm_source=gamefaqs&utm_medium=partner&utm_content=news_module&utm_campaign=homepage
January 6, 20215 yr They really need to stop just making a rotation, it should be a permanent gamemode
January 6, 20215 yr Wait what the hell, every time I’ve ever been on mcc it’s been on there guess I just had weird timing with that But yeah wtf I legit thought it was just a staple mode now with how popular it got like why is it not?
January 6, 20215 yr Kinda, I believe it's being published by Square but being made by People can fly, same people that did bulletstorm: full clip editionThey actually helped with the development of Fortnite
January 6, 20215 yr it's gonna be super big for a month and dieonce viewers on twitch and youtube get bored
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003