Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
June 8, 20251 yr Glorified paid demo that requires you to have every accessoriesIf you wanna 100% everything you gotta have them all
June 8, 20251 yr kiIIer depressionI’m not sure why you’d wanna repIace a VA when there’s no reason toyou were great! but you can Ieave now.
June 8, 20251 yr Probably cuz shes too old now? Idk if that was the case then why not replace the Mario guy
June 8, 20251 yr When is that?Oh 10am pstThats my lunch break@KH-Queen if I see kh4 I'll ping you asap is that alright?
June 8, 20251 yr That's how I got mineI ordered one but that wouldn't get here until Tuesday so I just went to the first store on my way home from work and picked one up
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003