Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 27, 20251 yr Yes I am aware of the new Digimon Time Stranger trailer. However... it's title of 'Story Trailer' makes me extremely worried about spoilers. I will be avoiding it. For now.
August 27, 20251 yr https://vxtwitter.com/Destiny2Team/status/1960774893982695728 may as well just delete the previous TWID and act like it never happened @ElectriCole
August 27, 20251 yr Just a fancy way of saying "getting rid of everyone who doesn't conform to new management".
August 28, 20251 yr Hardly looks like a Moogle anymoreIt's like a palette-swapped koala w/ wings and an antenna.
August 28, 20251 yr https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/9e5517bca992ff35133f519db15eb456d2183251yoshi p told the gooners to goon privately lol
August 28, 20251 yr @-Kye- I got shorekeeper after 40 pulls. Then pulled just 4 fun for her sig and got the sig after 10 pulls
August 28, 20251 yr From SEGA and Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio https://tenor.com/view/yakuza-like-a-dragon-yakuza-gif-23843267https://tenor.com/view/virtua-fighter-virtua-fighter-anime-akira-yuki-gif-6752601810161831182https://tenor.com/view/virtua-fighter-virtua-fighter-anime-akira-yuki-gif-6752601810161831182
August 28, 20251 yr Dont worry if somwthing happens, I'll just go into the survival menu but pressing through start button, and treating it with the CURE optionMan they better give me something good lol
August 28, 20251 yr fair fairjust don't eat anything bad for youmkay that skybox is Iowkey kiIIer I wish to consume itoh yeah the grass too, Iooks great 👍
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003