Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Iscreamer1

What if we modded Kingdom Hearts III to improve on the story?

Well, I think that the concept of an ideal plot differs from person to person. So I don't think the plot can be seriously improved. In addition, Kingdom hearts 3 has a lot of storylines leading to the next games.

And, well, in KH3 the plot is not so bad as to "remade" it. In this series, there were worse parts in terms of the story

1 hour ago, Double OKP said:

Yeah. I think it was just that there were a lot of scenes fans weren't happy about even when it factually fit in and made sense.

Well, not always. There are things in KH3 that I don't find logical explanation (for example, Ansem the Wise in BBS says that he lost his memory, and in KH3 he remembers everything, plot hole), but I just think that this is far from critical and I can find a lot more positive features

Edited by Albert

1 hour ago, Albert said:

There are things in KH3 that I don't find logical explanation (for example, Ansem the Wise in BBS says that he lost his memory, and in KH3 he remembers everything, plot hole), but I just think that this is far from critical and I can find a lot more positive features

I definitely agree with you. There are surely some things that don't make total sense, but there are really only a few. I don't understand why a lot of people are complaining about KHIII's 'badly-written story' and wanting to rewrite it. We're not the authors, but fans, and as fans I think we should just accept the story as it is being told, not complain about it.

There is a lot of positive features in KHIII, I think people are just so irritated with the flaws that they aren't seeing the good stuff. 

21 minutes ago, Double OKP said:

I definitely agree with you. There are surely some things that don't make total sense, but there are really only a few. I don't understand why a lot of people are complaining about KHIII's 'badly-written story' and wanting to rewrite it. We're not the authors, but fans, and as fans I think we should just accept the story as it is being told, not complain about it.

There is a lot of positive features in KHIII, I think people are just so irritated with the flaws that they aren't seeing the good stuff. 

You honestly love it?

2 hours ago, Double OKP said:

im an author and i dont see the need to rewrite it either

4 hours ago, Double OKP said:

This thinking that the story is badly told stems from a misunderstanding of how kingdom hearts chooses to tell its unorthodox plot everything will make sense sooner or later but it always takes its time even if it takes years

8 hours ago, Willow A113 said:

Arendelle is the main thing that needs work.

Absolutely 

Kingdom Hearts should get rid of invisible walls all together and make everything open world or atleast take away. My ability to fly in those particular worlds

On 4/9/2021 at 9:15 PM, King_Graham said:

Honestly, just expand or remove all the loose plot threads that were in the game, and integrate all the RE:Mind stuff into the main game, and I'll be satisfied.

The credits don't start rolling after you beat Xehanort. The game will tell you to go to the place in the keyblade graveyard where everyone was gathered and Sora told them he was going to save Kairi. You can have the credits after the Remind scenario is finished. 

Limit cut and the secret episode shouldn't be integrated into the main game and instead should be accessed the same way as it is already. Maybe Limit cut and the secret episode can be combined into one.

1 hour ago, Willow A113 said:

The credits don't start rolling after you beat Xehanort. The game will tell you to go to the place in the keyblade graveyard where everyone was gathered and Sora told them he was going to save Kairi. You can have the credits after the Remind scenario is finished. 

Limit cut and the secret episode shouldn't be integrated into the main game and instead should be accessed the same way as it is already. Maybe Limit cut and the secret episode can be combined into one.

What I meant is that the RE:Mind scenario repeats so much as is, particularly the Organization battles. As it is, about half of it is redundant. Limit cut and secret episode can remain as they are.

Also, the scenes that kick off RE:Mind can go in a few other places throughout the main game. Might be tricky to avoid spoilers, but they mostly don't relate that much to the main scenario and are a little disjointed being all in one place.