Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat

honestly I thought this was just kh4's version of a demontide

we know how darkside looks, but in kh4 quadratum he has a slightly different appearance. That ball just seemed like a new quality of demon tide >_>

So does that mean in this new Arc, Sora will carry the repercussions of breaking taboo? I wonder if just being in Quadratum is the punishment or if something else will carry with him. Mostly Yozora's mission is making me think that.

I think banishment to “Unreality” is the punishment. Remember, Sora was also stripped of his powers, so leaving Quadratum is likely impossible without outside intervention.

As for Yozora, I’m curious as to who might’ve put him through “trials” and instructed him to “save” Sora. Perhaps the Master of Masters has a vested interest in keeping Sora alive for the time being.

And where does Luxord’s somebody fit into all of this? We just don’t know yet.

That makes sense. I guess I'm curious how this punishment pans out. Like if Sora's punishment will last longer then one game and if he leaves Quadratum it will be on a time limit and he'll have to return. Like you said, maybe an outside source will be someone like Riku who can leave and enter Quatradum with his own powers. But even then Riku's abilities to free Sora completely are limited.

Yeah me too. What does save Sora mean? Is it simply get Sora out of Quadratum? Did Yozora bring Sora to Quadratum as a way to help him? Of course that alone doesn't seem enough since even in the good ending (which as far as I know is canon) still leads Sora to Quadratum and Yozora saying his power's not needed yet for Sora. Overall that makes me wonder if Sora's still under some kind of other punishment besides banishment from his own reality and only Yozora can save him? At this point I'm just going to assume it's MoM or someone working for him.

Luxord is the other mystery I'm really curious. Back when KH2 released Luxord was actually my favorite Org member so the fact he's grown in importance is pretty fun for me. I'm guessing Luxord is Yozora's main caretaker and I'm also assuming in the good ending he's asking Yozora if he also thought Sora was impressive (be it the dream or the beginning of KH4 where Sora is fighting to save the city). I guess for all we know Luxord could have been the one to tell Yozora to save Sora though?

Though speaking of Luxord, Remind made me very curious how he and Luxu will interact with each other since Luxord seems to be the only other character Luxu is completely in the dark about. For all we now those two are two sides of the same coin in some ways. At least when it comes to devotion to their masters and what covers they've had to assume.

Yozora saying “this isn’t the real world” and Luxord saying “Impressive, is it not?” right as Yozora wakes up leads me to believe that Sora and Yozora faced off inside of Sora’s dreams. The scenario bears resemblance to when Riku entered Sora’s dreams at the end of DDD and had to face the Armored Ventus Nightmare on Sora’s heart station.

Yeah I agree with you about that. I'm just wondering if the Good Remind ending will connect to the battle in the KH4 trailer where Sora fights the heartless attacking quadratum? Maybe Sora fights the heartless and after defeating it Yozora and Luxord show up having watched the fight and Sora doesn't know whether to throw hands or not after the dream battle (poor kid has a lot to process either way). You know considering the MoM game had Sora jumping into Kairi's dreams to save her by fighting dream Xehanort, I bet dream battles will be a thing moving forward. For all we know Sora might interact with other characters through dreams often going forward.

Though I'm also wondering about the timeline now? MoM takes place a year after Sora vanished. Sora shows up in Kairi's dreams. Kairi wakes up and Riku goes to Quadratum. Before that Riku spent a year dreaming of Quadratum because that's where Sora is. In Quadratum, Sora wakes up and is told by Streliztia he's been asleep for a week. When does Sora waking up in Quadratum take place? What are the chances that Sora's journey in Quadratum takes place a year before the events of Limit Cut/MoM and throughout the game we just go back and forth between Sora's present and the rest of the characters present until they match up?

Kinda thought we’d move on with newer worlds rather than revisiting older ones😅. Than again I guess it makes sense, if they think Soras dead Hades is the right person to go to.