Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 45k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

Nice nice why’d yall arrest spidey tho
I haven’t watched the new one
I meant in the one before that
Is the mobility in the company promotion to stormtrooper or something
remember - 0 expectations assume its going to be the biggest piece of sh## ever and they might actually surprise you
What I say to myself before looking at my grades

I think the stream is in the dead of night where I am. guess I'll catch up in the morning

I think it's okay to have expectations and to be let down by them normalize being okay thay sometimes just not going to go the way you want. Let yourself be excited don't hamper that feeling and if nothing happens then nothing happens sucks but oh well there's still plenty of time and life for things to go
i expect we will have better information then Missing Links last announcement
Just a hunch
how would they announce smth about a dead game?
https://klipy.com/gifs/the-joke-superman-1
ASD here. dont expect me to understand that kind of jokes
You could just stay up to an unreasonable hour
What time is it for Eastern Standard Time?
12:30am UTC you know the offset with your timezone?
I goggled it sorry. 7:30 pm my time
It's 1:30am CET on Sunday for EU btw
So late...
I'm so glad I'm back in Eastern time
Imagine not being on west coast best coast
How are the alligators

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top