Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
JonB

KH2 Least Favorite Boss fight: KH2

For me it's probably Pete in Olympus. Just because he is such a minor character, and his fight actually has a slight strategy to it i mean the first time you fight Axel is easier than this fight.

I find all the bosses intresting I don't think I have a least favorite.The battle music always makes me go at the heat of the battle without carrying at all who I'm battling at all.

Who's the one who uses cards, because he is the most annoying

Luxord u mean

mine is Jafar !! I hate him !!! , he is annoying when he use the fire attack and attack me with buildings !!

I hate Ursala, I know it's not really a boss fight but I think the whole concept of that world in KH2 is stupid. if I had to pick a real boss then...probably Demyx at Hallow Bastion, takes me so many tries each time, but i think all boss fights are fun...Except Ursula, GOD I hate her.

I hate Ursala, I know it's not really a boss fight but I think the whole concept of that world in KH2 is stupid. if I had to pick a real boss then...probably Demyx at Hallow Bastion, takes me so many tries each time, but i think all boss fights are fun...Except Ursula, GOD I hate her.

I couldn't agree more. Even Demyx's fight was interesting. Technically, you didn't really "battle" ursula you just had to complete a song, which by the way was very easy even on proud mode :/

It's not a boss fight, but... The Eliminator. Curse you Re: Coded! I swear, if those things ever show up in KH again it'll be Genocide! I hate those things! I'm so glad I can kill them now.

Hehe. I just realized this was about KH2 boss fights. Well, my most hated one is Xaldin then. But oddly enough, I can beat him on my first try now. I guess Xigbar's the one I have the most trouble with these days.

sephiroth...you have no idea how many times i have tried to beat him...with no success...on easy mode. :(

But, I hate the first part of the Xemnas fight. I find it annoying.

Xaldin immediatly. He was super hard and annoying. Xigbar was hard untill i learned how to dodge his attacks. Sephy was hard but it was still fun to try to defeat him even though i died like 20 times before actually beating him.

Xaldin was difficult to defeat. I've only done the game a few times, but everytime I did, I could never figure out how to defeat Xaldin easily. They weren't a boss, but I also HATE berserkers! >.

Xaldin... hates soooo much..... I hated Xigbar too (he also made my sis quit playing the game out of frustration) but then I figured out how to dodge that one attack and I bet him (making my sis even more mad cuz I used to epiclly fail at KH) now I actually like the Xigbar battle

Xaldin. That is until I got better. Now I can pummel his ass as much as I want.

I freakin HATE Xigbar he wont stop freakin shooting me and I can't beat the game because of that @$$hole http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smiley-mad.png.ggggggggrrrrrrr I could use some hints

This site Kingdom Hearts wikia helped me a lot. It has a detailed explanation of the fight with Xigbar and it gives you tons of suggestions and techniques on how to beat him.

Edited by KairiSora06
There's an edit button at the bottom of your post.. use that instead of double posting.