Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Guest cal_blueboy

Post a picture of yourself!

8 hours ago, The Transcendent Key said:

Duuude, that cosplay be looking amazing! Where did you get it!? Or did you make it yourself? ?

I bought it! I wish i had the skill to make this haha. It’s from a seller on etsy called underground costumes. Pretty expensive but the quality is nice. 

On 12/17/2018 at 7:10 AM, Silent said:

I bought it! I wish i had the skill to make this haha. It’s from a seller on etsy called underground costumes. Pretty expensive but the quality is nice. 

Oh, sweet, sweet! Ha, I do the same. I eventually want to make my own cosplays someday, but for now, I'll stick with buying cosplays from online retailers. X3

Edited by The Transcendent Key
Spelling error.

It's been a while! Well, the latest photos are probably my photos during my trip at Japan a month ago.

Both were taken at Square Enix Cafe in Osaka  (Photo 1) and Akihabara (Photo 2).

Last month Japan was still cold, tho.

20190308_102728.jpg

20190311_150039.jpg

Edited by Felicia Novita

On 7/14/2019 at 1:01 PM, Shaggy_PacMan said:

Yup! It's such a good show! It gets compared a lot to Star Vs (Another great show) because of the magical girl aspect but.... Sadly, I cant find any male Star Vs shirts. 

Or.... any shirts for that matter. Hmm...

Oh, I've seen both shows and love the heck out of them! Star is over and that makes me sad, and I think I'm just one Season behind Steven Universe!

Hi guys!!!! I miss you! lol So in my absence I have done a lot more cosplay :D  

How have you all been!? This is Lolita by the way! I may have rebranded myself lol You all look amazing as always by the way! :)  I can't promise I will visit this site often but i'm always on Instagram if any old friends wanna catch up :D 

Seriously though I miss you guys! I wish I had time to visit this site more, but work and school must come first ^^

image1.jpeg

37749364_1735206556535019_6950116726927261696_n.jpg

Edited by Anya

7 hours ago, Anya said:

Hi guys!!!! I miss you! lol So in my absence I have done a lot more cosplay :D  

How have you all been!? This is Lolita by the way! I may have rebranded myself lol You all look amazing as always by the way! :)  I can't promise I will visit this site often but i'm always on Instagram if any old friends wanna catch up :D 

Seriously though I miss you guys! I wish I had time to visit this site more, but work and school must come first ^^

image1.jpeg

37749364_1735206556535019_6950116726927261696_n.jpg

Whoa, these are amazing cosplays! Love your Kairi, and is that Anastasia I see!? So badass! :D